main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL FCCJ Artist Series October 31st

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Anakin-and-Padme, Sep 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    We were contacted by the FCCJ Artist Series yesterday to come on October 31st for the "One Man Star Wars Show". They are excited about our group and want to see us there in costume. This isn't a free ticket deal so if you wanna see the show you would have to pay. Let Anakin know if there is any interest and he can let them know if we will make an appearance or not.

It is my understanding that while the show runs until November 5th they chose October 31st because there is a costume contest that night that we can enter. I know Halloween is a busy night for most folks so perhaps we could come another evening if everyone is booked up.

2. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    UUUUHHHHH, halloween night, that is sacret to me and my kids, I can't make this one.

3. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    [face_pumpkin] Us too AND it's our Anniversary.

Maybe we should tell them a different night although the weekend following Halloween on Tuesday is the Diabetes walk SOOOO I don't know how we can fit it in at all.

Anakin has yet to respond because he wanted to know if anyone was interested on Halloween the day they requested. Plus, he didn't know if anyone wanted to pay for the show to begin with.

4. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    I will love to see him, just not in halloween night.

5. ImperialOrder

ImperialOrder Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    Holloween is not good for me. It's a must I be present for the parade. Sorry, if they can move the date, let me know.

>Steve

6. JaxAnakinSkywalker

JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2006
    Yea, I don't see how it's a good night for any of us. I really do not prefer to work on holidays..

7. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    Sorry - have to pop in here. Is this show really happening? Called and they knew nothing about it at the box office. It's a great show.

Just wondering if anyone knew for sure.

8. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    Hmmm, I will have to dig out the original email, but it's supposed to be opening night on the 31st and ends around the 4th or something like that.

Leia - PM me. I'll send you all of the contact info and stuff for it.

9. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    Thanks. Anyone who hasn't seen it should try to while its here. He tours alot but I have never seen him close to here.

10. ObiWanAmanda

ObiWanAmanda Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005
    yep...he's been here a few times before. I used to see it all the time when i was taking classes at FCCJ. I think he comes around the same time every year.

11. JaxAnakinSkywalker

JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2006
    Does anyone want to go? Maybe on the 4th after the troop or something. There are discount rates for groups of 12 & 20... Any takers?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.