main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Fic-gift for The1stJediPrincess: Water trouble (Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon and Siri)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Dec 3, 2011.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Fic-gift for The1stJediPrincess: Water trouble
    Water trouble
    Author: Earlybird-obi-wan
    Timeframe: 44 BBY
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon Jinn, Siri Tachi, Kaagi Adin and Aaqu Maerhin
    Genre: challenge HC Fifth Annual Winter Holiday Fic-Gift Exchange!
    Summary: Obi-Wan saves Quinlan Vos and needs some medical attention.
    Disclaimer: Star Wars belongs to George Lucas.

The fic is a gift for The1stJediPrincess
    They would like: a story set in Before the Saga with:

1) An injury/illness during a mission.

2) A worried Master.

3) A happy ending.

No deaths please.
    Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Siri

Water trouble

?Master ? Quin ? needs ?. your ? help ?. help.? Obi-Wan reached weakly with his hands supporting the limp form of the unconscious padawan.

That he had been egging Quinlan Vos to build his pile of rocks as high as his rather unstable pile didn?t matter.
    That he had refused Quinlan?s suggestion to make it an even more daring stunt standing on one hand on said pile of instable rocks didn?t matter.
    That he had reacted without thinking being bent on rescuing Quinlan Vos after the pile collapsed and dropped Quinlan in the churning river didn?t matter.
    That he had been lost in dark, refusing to let go of the hold on his friend and on the on the verge of drowning himself didn?t matter.

He had heard the voice of his master, had used the Force, calmed himself and had felt the strong Force hands from his master lifting them out of the churning waters of the river.

?I know ? hang on? Vaguely he heard his master. Vaguely he felt some one taking Quin from him.

?Obi-Wan!? That was Siri but why was he hearing her so unclear. Had she taken Quinlan from him? She hadn?t followed them to the river to see their daring stupid male padawan stunt. Had she followed his master?

?Stay with me Obi-Wan.? Vaguely he felt the intense worry coming from him through the Force before all went black like the churning depths of the river.

- - -

Hissing.
    What was that?
    Air?
    Yes.

Hissing air and a vague grey ceiling. And what was that covering his mouth and nose? And what was under his body?

Ceiling? Huh? Why was it curved and vague?

?Obi-Wan just relax!?

?Huh what?s this? Master??

?You had me worried and him too but only a bit.?

That came from very near. He turned his head ? tried to turn his head and felt the restricting face mask ? and just moved his eyes.

?Good to see you awake.?

Ah yes a PA system in the grey walls. And what was that? He blinked with his eyes when he saw something blue and white on them.

?Shh that was the salve to protect your eyes.?

That was another voice ? well known ? and brought a worried frown on his face.

?Ma ? a ? master Adin?? He felt the face mask lifting and something rubbery in his mouth.

?Yes it?s me. Swallow this and your voice will improve.?

?Eech. Yuck.? He saw the healer dressed in the usual blue green robes and blue gloves. And he felt now that he was lying on a black stretcher.

?Padawan just do what Kaagi tells you.?

?Yes but??

?Kenobi you know all about yes but.?

?Tachi you?re here too?? Eyes improving he saw now a circular window in the curved walls and? Yes it was a nose and red lips being replaced by two shining smiling clear blue eyes.

?I am and have been near to you since the healers came with the tank, diagnosed you with almost drowning and in need of some air therapy, put you inside with him and took you on the medtransport to the healers? ward where we are now in a rather dull and uninteresting room.?

?Patients don?t see that much from the outside. And the attending healer neither. And it?s barotrauma treatment padawan Tachi. And I do recall you sleeping most of the time or be with your master during the transport and after coming here.?

?Master Adin, I needed some sleep too after worrying about padawan oh so excelling in daring stunts Kenobi. And before you came with that tank I had to see master Jinn?s worried face for half a day.?

?Two hours only and that?s because Aaqu sensed something wrong on Rangoon VI and had him and me getting a medtransport with barotrauma cha

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Oh how fun!

Obi-Wan in baby blue and ticklish :D :D

Great to see your OC healers as well :cool:

3. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Mmm... Obi-wan in baby blue... I like the mental image! [face_batting]

What a wonderful gift! Great job, earlybird!

=D=

4. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    Oh how cute blue parting clothes... how embarassing [face_blush]
    Boys will be boys and fall in the river. I love Obi-Wan stories and when he's in the healers even better.
    I expected him to head for room nine. But thats another of your stories.=D=

5. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Obi's cute in any color! And your stories are just as cute.

6. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    Sweet interaction between everyone, and I love the banter between Siri and Obi-Wan. Fun vignette! Wonderful present.

7. The1stJediPrincess

The1stJediPrincess Jedi Master star 2

Sep 20, 2010
    Wow!! What a wonderful surprise. [face_dancing] Obi and Siri are so cute in this. [face_love] Love it, love it, love it!!![face_love]

8. Raphire

Raphire Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 19, 2008
    Really nice banter, and great Obi-wan fic... I thouroughly enjoyed this!

Bravo!

9. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Thanks all for your generous words.

Obi-Wan is always fun to write. I loved writing this gift that was inspired by one of the Clone wars comics with Obi and Quinlan on a mission

10. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010
    How did I miss this!!

This was so good..I do like your healers...they are so much a part of your stories. :)

Loved Siri's teasing Obi-Wan she has to, it says Obi will be ok...

And he is adorable in baby blue...[face_love]