main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Final Fantasy - Eternal Elements

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by 694377, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 694377

694377 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 24, 2006
    OOC: Robmm2 I will have to ask you to re-do your character sheet. Reasons being:

1. You need to PM it to me.
    2. You can not use other Final Fantasy characters within the series.
    3. The Four Warrior of Light have already been taken, thus you can only be a Follower of Chaos.

Once these requirements have been filfiled, I may approve.

[b]OOC: [i]Jedipassion[/i][/b], you can take it easy now until the Zu has been defeated... which will be about in my next few posts.[face_tongue][face_grin]

[hr]

[b]IC: [i]Zu[/i][/b]
    [i]Drace - Rooftops[/i]

The Zu struggled to stand. Suddenly, it caught the Blue Mage within one of its talons, and slowly begun to crush the body of her. Re-gaining it's ballance, the Zu stood along with the Blue Mage now being pressed up on the roof. This creature would soon fall to these four, as its stamina was slowly dropping. It could see two of everything within the distance. The Zu begin to sway back a little, before lunging in for the kill with its beak towards the Time Mage. The Assassin and the Dark Knight seemed to watch in horror as the creature faught with the other two.

[b]TAG: [i]Master_Dmentae, KILIK, Yuul_Shamar, Chanbill5390[/i][/b]

[hr]

[b]OOC:[/b] [i][b]Chanbill5390[/b][/i], [i][b]Yuul_Shamar[/b][/i], i've sent a PM to both KILIK & Master_Dmentae tell inform them that they are needed at this moment. Thankyou for your time.[face_happy]

2. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Dmentae's out of town for a couple of days, I'm CO-GM in a game of his and he told me to manage things for that short while because of it.

3. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: What happened to the part where I helped Lucea?

4. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    OOC: Yuul_Shamar - Alright, i guess you control Dmentae's character for the time being.

Chanbill5390 - You lept over to Dmentae and Rowin, did you not?

5. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: After I helped Lucea.

6. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: I meant he told me to manage things in his game, not this one.

7. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    OOC: Chanbill5390 - Exactly.

Yuul_Shamar - Ah, alright.

Could we just keep OOCing to a minimum please.

[b]IC: [i]????[/i][/b]
    [i]Unknown Location[/i]

The dark figure's eyes moved across the chamber of which he sat in. More of the chamber begun to light up due to the light that was coming in from the opening above the throne. Suddenly a Dark Knight entered the chamber, and took a bow. Raising back up, the Dark Knight spoke.

[b]Dark Knight[/b] - [i][b]"Sir, we have just recieved information that the Fire Crystal has been lost to a dog-like fiend. Also, the Water Crystal at Castle Bergan as gone missing. Your thoughts?"[/b][/i]

The dark male looked up at the Dark Knight.

[b]????[/b] - [i][b]"It is of no concern... General, take some of your men to Falm and make death and destruction follow in your path. Pose it off as the work of the Fire Crystal."[/b][/i]

The Dark Knight nodded and left the chamber, and the dark man in his trone. The pale light shon onto the sword that lay at his feet, reflecting this light up at the roof. Falm soon be taken and destroyed, and the others would not know a thing until after they would leave Drace...

[b]TAG: [i]Nobody[/i].[/b]

8. KILIK

KILIK Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    IC: Rowin
    Battle site

Rowin listened to plan but didn't think of much of it.

"How about I just do this."

Rowin used his new found speed he draw his daggers and want to heck the best as quickly as possible.

"Theirs no way this thing will be able to keep up with me."

Rowin hands must of looked blurs as he stabbed the beast over and over as fast he could. "you about attacking again after this!"

Rowin went for the neck only to be caught,

Time seemed to stop for a few seconds, All Rowin could say was. "No way!" the next he he knew he was throw into wall.

He didn't go though it his now limb body slide down it.

His daggers hit ground first shortly after his now limb body followed.

When he landed on the ground he let out hard cough, he didn't cough up blood though he could teats in his mouth.

tag. All for response to the event.

9. Robmm2

Robmm2 Jedi Youngling

Jan 2, 2008
    If your going to be stupid about it then there's no point joining it...
    Your loss.

10. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    OOC: Master_Dmentae has allowed me to control his character until his full return.

[b]IC:[/b] [i][b]Zu[/b] & [i]Dmentae[/i][/i]
    [i]Drace - Rooftops[/i]

As the Zu flung the Assassin and his two blades towards the ground, it turned towards the Dark knight. Dmentae raised up his hand and gazed at it. Swiftly taking ahold of one of his two blades, the Dark Knight ran up towards the Zu with ferocious might. Remembering of what Maxor had told his to do, Dmentae jumped up into the night sky, and came down at the Zu. Only a few meters away from the Zu's mouth that was now open, the Dark Knight moved his gloved hand across the blade, and pointed at the flying-menace. Suddenly a blue aurora begun to circle around Dmentae's blade until it reached the tip of the blade. A flash of light, then a loud screach, and finally the sound of something crashing down. Everything went quiet until the dust cleared out of the way. Dmentae was still alive, however the Zu was only breathing a little. The Dark Knight turned towards his fellow Time Mage, Blue Mage, and Assassin and spoke.

[i][b]"Souleater. It takes some of my life to deal a great amount to the opponent. Lucea, you should have tried your 'Blue Bullet' ability once the Zu hit would with Aeroga... shame, you would have learned the magic skill. Maxor you place the Zu asleep, and then cast Comet to finish it off."[/b][/i]

As he turned, Dmentae saw the body of Rowin, and rushed over there quickly.

[i][b]"Lucea!!!"[/b][/i]

[b]TAG: [i]KILIK, Yuul_Shamar, Chanbill5390[/i][/b]

[b]OOC:[/b] By the way, [b]KILIK[/b] has been talking to me, and Rowin is now in a Coma until he returns.[face_happy]

11. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Maxor Kiros

Maxor did as Dmentae ordered casting sleep and then hastily using comet, to the others surrounding Lucea the only thing they would have seen, heard, or felt was a bright light, a small explosion, and a slight tremor as the final brick to the Zu's destruction came down from the heavens to smite him. He then returned to the group. "We need to get her to Cid's place, maybe he'll be able to help her, I'm fresh out of herbal remedies and the injuries she's sustained are well beyond my skills." he said looking to Dmentae, he also noticed that Rowin was out as well. "We should hurry lest some worse enemy attack." he added looking intently into Dmentae's eyes. He cast Aero to lift the bodies before him, and he began walking in the direction of the village and Cid's dwelling.

TAG: Dmentae, Cid(GM)

12. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Lucea

"Lucea!!!"

Lucea snapped out of her unconcious state upon hearing the shout. She felt weak and used her cure rod to somewhat fix that before seeing what had caused the shout. She rushed to him only to realise she had been floating just of the ground next to him and managed to stand. "Cura!" she said, it would undoubtedly help him but he would likely still need rest, as she did as well. But she did not partake of such as they moved to walk back to Cid's house, rather she focused on tending to Rowin's wounds before herself.

Tag

13. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Cid & Dmentae
    Drace - Streets / Cid's House

As Cid begun to pour a glass of water from his outside fountain into one of his jugs he kept for emergency suplies, the door swung open from the front of the house. Cautiously, Cid looked around the corner to see all four of the youths, one seemingly knocked out. Cid stepped in, and closed the back door behind him.

"Oh dear, oh dear... C'mon, give him to me."

Taking ahold of Rowin's body, the airship-builder placed him down onto one of the beds, picked up a jug of water, and placed it down on the table beside the bed. He then begun to reach for a cloth, and then moved it around inside the water, took it out, wrinsed it, and placed it on the Assassin's forehead. Cid turned towards the others who watched.

"My, you four do get up to a lot of things, don't you? Now c'mon, let's give him a little space..."

Dmentae stared down at Rowin. Even though Dmentae never really seemed care about anything, watching one of his companions lie there, not moving really made him see the reality of life. As Cid closed the door to the back room, he sat down at one of the tables that stood in his front room. He reached for 3 cups, and dipped them all into the other jug that lay at his feet in the front room, and passed them each to Dmentae, Lucea, and Maxor.

"Well... As you know, i did ask you guys to come here after you took care of that there darn Zu... to tell you the truth, guys, you're all heroes in this here town, so don't put on any strange faces when the people of Drace come up to you asking for you to shake their hands."

Cid the chuckled to himself for a moment, then turned back to the 3 youths.

"Alright then. The reason why I've asked you three to come here is because I went to see if I could fix your airship. However, everything was completely shattered... But whilst I was on the outskirts of town, I saw a red-cloaked man who seemed to keep many blades and dog-like creature... I'm not sure what they were doing, but they were searching through your airship's remains. Anyway, when I ran towards them, the red-cloaked guy said something like 'I'm the most strongest swordsman across the lands' or something like that..."

TAG: Yuul_Shamar, Chanbill5390

14. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"That sounds like Vandyl, or maybe it's that irritating little punk we bumped into at the fire temple, a sfor the dof like creature he stole the fire crystal." Maxor said crossing his arms. "If that punk has the crystal now we could be pretty badly off, we know that Chaos has the ice crystal now, if they manage to get the fire crystal we could be in big trouble." he added looking around to the others.

TAG: All

15. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    IC:Yang

Yang ran from the outskirts of the town to the entrance and kept running to the battle site to the the dead zu and looks at it. "hmm perhaps..." yang walks over to the zu and carves out the heart of the zu and cuts off the head and tail of the zu and leaves it in the spots as he runs again to a tavern and tears off the top hammok like things and takes it back to the remains of the zu and raps up the cut off parts and carries it on his back. "where would they be at... perhaps some mayhem would be in order." yang stops and looks up to the sky and asks to himself "diablos would you not mind if i caused some..." yang chuckles at the pun hes about to make. "...chaos...in this town."

Tag: Diablos

16. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    Drace - Streets / Cid's House

As Cid listened to the Time Mage, Dmentae stood, and walked over towards the window of which a slight breeze was flowing by. Cid watched him, then turned back towards Maxor.

"Vandyl? Oh, one of the King's royal knights? He doesn't sound like much of a threat seeing as... oh... right, i remember, he went rogue and kidnapped the King about a day a go. Lucea, what do you think about these events, and of the red-cloaked swordsman?"

Across from the house was a Chocobo pen of which Dmentae seemed to be staring at. It would seem that Cid owned a few Chocobos, perfect for travelling across land.

TAG: Yuul_Shamar, Chanbill5390

[b]IC: [i]Diablos[/i][/b]
    [i]Outside Drace[/i]

Diablos appeared behind Yang at the second his name was called. The dark being closed his eyes, and turned his head slightly. After a few seconds, he looked back up at Yang, and walked towards his side whilst looking at the town, and the Temple. All that seemed to be left of the Zu was it's feathers as everything was shattered by the Comet attack. The Moon shon brightly down at them both.

[i][b]"Do as you wish to attract attention, but do try not to cause too much of a riot."[/b][/i]

[b]TAG: [i]Jedipassion[/i][/b]

17. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

Yang smiles under his helmet and turns to diablos and bows "thank you.. this is going to be fun." he says as he carries the sack over to a crate and sticks it in a pot. "well then lets begin." he says as he walks towards the town square. "there should be plenty way to cause some panic to pull those warriors out from hiding." yang says to himself as he starts chanting his fire spell again as his sword has embers growing around it.

Tag:anyone i guess

18. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"I would agree with Maxor, the description does fit Vandyl and I really don't like the idea of him have aquired the fire crystal." Lucea replied, then took a look out the window at whatever Dmentae was looking at. "Oh, chocobos!"

Tag

19. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    Drace - Cid's House

Cid nodded at Lucea's comment. As he arose from the table, the airship-builder spoke to them.

"Yeah, that's my Chocobo pen. When you guys are off on your travels, feel free to take 4 of them, but consult me first"

Dmentae turned around after looking at the Chocobos, and turned towards Maxor.

"A red-cloaked swordsman... Maxor, Vandyl did not wear a red-cloak. However... remember when we faught to save the king from that swordsman who had many swords, and had a red-cloak..."

Before any of them had a chance to reply, an explosion was heard from within the town.

"Trouble..." Dmentae said to himself, and dashed out of the house and onto the street.

TAG: Yuul_Shamar, Chanbill5390, Jedipassion

20. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

Maxor was quick to follow Dmentae out of the shipbuilder's dwelling, he then saw something that made him curse like a sailor. "Of course it had to him, we just delt with one of the most irritating beasts we've met, we're down one person, and our wounds aren't healed yet. This had better be a courtesy call and not an attack on the village." he added as he pulled his staves from the folds of his robe.

TAG: Yang, WoL

21. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

Lucea heard the explosion and thought, Not again, I am still weak from the last encounter. But I can't let my friends down or the town suffer in our stead.

Lucea readied her rods before proceeding to follow Dmentae...

Tag

22. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

"HAHAHAHAHAHA yes! flames lots of them!" Yang exlcaimed as he caused explosions with the swords covered in flames. "Hahahaha yes... this will have drawn them out now to prepare for them" Yang says as he unshiethed his new blood sword and walks towards a building.

Tag:WoL?

23. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Dmentae
    Drace - Street

Dmentae ran past a few civilians before turning his head around to see if the others had come along with him. Happy with it, he turned back. Men and Woman cowered at the destruction of the town, and ran past Dmentae, and away from the flames of destruction that lay up ahead. Suddenly, a house collapsed, and fell towards Dmentae. Skillfully, he took out both of his shortswords, and carved it up so that it would just about miss him as it fell. As Dmentae raised up his head, his eyes locked onto the man who they had encountered earlier on. In rage, Dmentae dashed towards where the figure had gone to, and jumped up over a wall, and came down at Yang with tremendous might with both shortswords.

TAG: Jedipassion, Yuul_Shamar, Chanbill5390

24. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

Yang looks up to see dmentae coming down towards him and barely dodges it and stares at him. "ahh the dark knight, you are indeed a strong one it is a shame you didnt join us. you wouldve had so much power so much respect amongst all. So where are your friends at?" Yang says smiling underneath his helmet thinking This is going as planned.

Tag:WoL

25. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

Maxor had followed Dmentae like a shadow, as Dmentae lept over the wall Maxor followed quickly behind. "His friends aren't far behind." Maxor whispered into Yang's ear, he was right behind him, one of his staves at the warriors back, the other waiting to block any attack.

TAG: Yang.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.