main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MidSouth First meeting for Killeen TX

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Tandeer, Jun 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tandeer

Tandeer Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2001
    The Killeen Tx FFG ...aka... Wraith Squadron... will hold it's first meeting on Tuesday, June 25th at 7:00pm at Jason's Deli in Killeen. Look for the talking Yoda and a silver haired woman named Debby.*S*

If you know of anyone who would like to join us, please pass this message on.

Debby/aka/Tandeer

2. SPECTOR

SPECTOR Jedi Master star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    Congrats on your first meeting.

3. Iwishiwasajedi

Iwishiwasajedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 24, 2002
    like I said, instead of a kileen and Waco FF, let's merge them to create the Central Texas FanForce.

4. Flashbacca

Flashbacca Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2002
    Well, Iwishiwasajedi although that might be a good idea, I highly doubt that they want to be the Bounty Hunter Wraiths and I don't particularly want to be a Wraith Hunter Squadron. Besides it's more fun to have a goup of people that are fairly close together that can meet often and then get together with others from a different area like we did w/ Dallas and Houston. More things to talk about when we do meet.

5. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    I'm with Flash. I already drive to Belton to go to school and I really don't want to drive back for meetings.

6. Tandeer

Tandeer Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2001
    While I thank Iwishiwasajedi for the offer and thought, I have to agree with Starkiller and Flash. This area needs a group of it's own and there are many in Waco who probably wouldn't like to make the drive to Temple, just as I here in Copperas Cove, wouldn't. In some ways and some days, it actually takes me longer to get to Temple than Austin! *L* I think the more people we can get, in groups closer to their homes, the stronger the Fan Force will grow. *S* We already here in Texas, have the largest fan base per capita in the US. If we keep growing, we just might be able to change WoTC's mind about C3 in Indy again and have them do it in TEXAS!!!!!

Yes, I DO believe in the power of positive thought! *L*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.