main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, OH Flyer and website

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by lazer310, May 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lazer310

lazer310 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 23, 2000
  2. Mrs_MayimNaar

Mrs_MayimNaar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    Looks great Chris!

"Good Job."

Everyone, we discussed this at the meeting, and we all agreed. If everyone could please print 50 copies of the flyer each, and then pass them out at your respective theaters on opening night, that would be great! It is an excellent way to promote our group and up our attendence at the meetings!

So pass out those flyers guys!

3. IndustriumAnimation

IndustriumAnimation Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2002
    nice flyer but let's not forget who designed and created the graphic for it.
    ...you're welcome.

4. lazer310

Apr 23, 2000
    I told everyone that you designed the skyline logo, M. Heres the link where I told everyone I wanted to use on the flyers. I don't take any credit for the flyer logo.

5. Mrs_MayimNaar

Mrs_MayimNaar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    In lazer's defense, he didn't claim that he designed that logo at any point. We just thought it would look nice on flyers, since it was black and white. The reason I told him "nice job" was because he managed to get exactly what we wanted on the flyer, even after about 30 minutes of debate at the meeting! [face_clown]

6. Vader1029

Vader1029 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 11, 2002
    Hi guys. I just checked out the flyer. It looks very nice. But, I did notice that the e is missing from more at the bottom. I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be that way or if it was a typo. Just thought I'd let you know.

7. lazer310

Apr 23, 2000
    I didn't even notice until you said something. I'll fix it and keep the link the same. Sorry about that.

Chris

Edit: As of 5:54 pm Monday 5/13, the flyer is corrected. If you downloaded a previous version, please d/l it again. Sorry for the mishap.

8. Darth_William

Darth_William Jedi Grand Master star 2

May 4, 2002
    Chris-
    Hope it is not too late (I just noticed this tonight after running off my 50 copies) but the word "surounding" in the flyer is mis-spelled. It should be "surrounding" with 2 "R" s.

Hope is not too late to get a last minute change, before everyone heads out tomorrow.

DW

9. lazer310

Apr 23, 2000
    Curse my inabiity to spell. Thats why I have you guys to check me. It's now updated as of 1:28am. I apologize for all my errors lately.

Chris

10. Darth_William

Darth_William Jedi Grand Master star 2

May 4, 2002
    Thanks Chris!
    Good luck everyone!
    Tonight's the night!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.