main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

V.C, CA For Those Not Already On Vacation

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Keiran_Horn, Aug 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keiran_Horn

Keiran_Horn Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 2002
    Well, for those three of you not already on vacation, here is a little statement. :)

Not so early tomorrow morning, I leave for the wonderful state of New Jersey. Those of you who would badmouth the Garden State, be warned. I have certain mob ties and I am not afraid to use them. ;)

On a more serious note, I will be online probably as much as I am normally, though at odd hours of the day and night for you people. I will be bringing Galaxies, so, comp willing, I will be on that often too. Other than that, expect to see me as normally as you would otherwise.

So, I leave tomorrow at about 9:00am (far later than I would have hoped) onboard a Continental 737 (as if they use anything else these days) for Newark International Airport. Thrilling to say the least. If you really need to get a hold of me (as if talking on this message board isn?t enough) just give a call to my house and my grandparents will give you my dad?s number. I will be returning at about 10:00PST on August 18th. Yes, I will most likely check the boards that night because I will have nothing better to do.

On a closing note, because I love you so much, I will be taking absolutely no pictures and bring back no souvenirs for anyone. Curse me all you will. ;)

2. Zaranne

Zaranne Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2003
    Well, since I won't be bad mouthing the Garden State (an apt name, if I do say so myself), I would hope that you would take at least ONE picture for me. And I have a good reason for wanting said picture.

See, when I was there about 3 years ago, I took some awesome pictures of all the forest, the great brick houses, Princeton, etc., etc., etc. And I left the camera in the rental car...so no pictures for me.

So, if you can do me the favor of bringing home 1 little measly picture, I'll bake you a cherry pie for the BBQ!

3. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    Ok, I will be sure to take pictures for all of you. :) Perhaps a Kevin Smith souvenier or two also. :D

4. marmakecam

marmakecam Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    If you go to Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash or the Quick Stop and don't bring me something I'm going to do something mean!

By the way, I heard you can't install Galaxies on multiple computers without another CD key? Is this untrue or do you know some way around that or something?

Have a safe trip man, I hope Jersey doesn't suck as much as the Bloodhoung Gang says it does (listen to the song "The Ten Coolest Things About New Jersey" to know what I'm talking about).

5. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    Well, I hope that thing with Galaxies is not true. :(

Yeah, I am going to the Secret Stash so I will probably pick you guys up some stuff from there. :D

6. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    Well, I am in the process of writing my trip report now, but I will wait to post it until I get back so it can be one long post. Though, I think three words sum up my vacation so far...

Digital Llama Radio

Actually, add another two words to that...

Chrono Radio

And there you have it. Sounds thrilling huh?

7. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    That's about all New Jersey has, eh?

8. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    Well I did head down to Red Bank today. I checked out Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash, which turned out to be a very cool place, despite the lack of anything under $9.00. I was sad to realise that Kevin Smith had been there the day before to sign DVDs and other merchandise. Just my luck. :(

EDIT: Which sort of reminds me, if any of you have yet to see the fan film, Broken Allegience, DOWNLOAD IT NOW! No man should go through life without glimpsing the beauty which is Niobe Dean. ;)

9. Zaranne

Zaranne Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2003
    Well, that certainly makes ME want to run right out and watch it...sheesh!

10. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    There is a rather handsome man in it also for the ladies out there. ;)

11. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    Hope you're having a super vacation, Keiran (despite, or perhaps in light of, what your trip diary shows!)

12. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    Well, Part One can mainly be summed up in Chrono Radio and Digital Llama Radio. ;)

Part Two however, is looking a lot more interesting so far. Stay tuned. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.