main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Forces of Corruption

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Loka Hask, May 1, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loka Hask

Loka Hask Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 1999
    The sun beat down, unrelenting, on the two combatants. The banging of their primitive swords were drowned out by the excited cries of a half a million onlookers, staring down from their seats surrounding the arena.

Stis Tonna fell to the ground, grasping for air. His opponnent had landed a quick blow to the stomach with the handle of his weapon, sending him sprawling. He stared down at the shadow that was cast into the sand just in front of him. Carefully, wiping a trickle of blood from the corner of his mouth, Stis stood and looked at his opponent.

Sweat beaded across the huge man's bare chest as it heaved with every breath. His face, hidden behind a metal helmet, offered no evidence as to what he was thinking. His leags, spread at an offensive stance, were clad in the pelts of animals (Hopefully, Stis thought.)

In the background, at the edge of his clouded senses, Stis could hear a chant begin to roll from the onlookers and onto the arena like an oncoming thunderstorm.

"Kill him... kill him..."

Stis looked wide eyed at his attacker. "Look, he begged, "I've got a wife and kids. I-I'm an important man in the republic."

For the first time throughout the entire battle, the warrior spoke. "In the arena," he said, his voice low and ominous, "Those things mean nothing."

Stis let out a blood curdling scream that was brutally cut off as the warrior's sword took his head from his shoulders, much to the satisfaction of the crowd.

[This message has been edited by Loka Hask (edited 05-01-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Loka Hask (edited 05-02-2000).]

2. Loka Hask

Jul 12, 1999
    For those of you who don't know what this is about (Which would amount to a hefty 100%), rest assured that all will be explained. But, for those of you who don't know what kind of story this is (100%), it involves Obi-wan and Anakin. I am not familiar with the JA stories, so don't hold me up to the continuity.

3. Loka Hask

Jul 12, 1999
    up.

Im working on another post right now.

I also encourage any lurkers (if any) out there to post their thoughts and suggestions on this story.

4. Herman Snerd

Herman Snerd Jedi Master star 6

Oct 31, 1999
    I sense the influence of the movie Gladiator.

5. Jedi55

Jedi55 Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2000
    Is it possible to convert quicktime movies into windows media player ? premiere won't import anything else for me, not even wav files.

6. Saeed

Saeed Jedi Youngling star 3

May 11, 2000
    I hate to see any query go without at least one reply.

Quicktime Pro is probably the easiest way to export .mov files to .avi. Choose a PC friendly codec like intel indeo.

Saeed TTC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.