main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gamers of the QCJO unite!

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by zpac4, Aug 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zpac4

zpac4 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 23, 2002
    We are going to have a gaming get-together on August 8th (Thurs) at Nate's house. The gathering will probably start around 6. If you need directions to X-Man's place, just post and he can give you a map to start you on your journey. We'll be playing Epic Duels (new EPII game) and perhaps Jedi Unleashed??? If anyone is interested in playing other games in the future, we can talk about them then. Hope to C U all there! Z-Pac a.k.a. The Phantom QCJO Member

2. qc_jedi_xavier

qc_jedi_xavier Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
  3. QCJediTim

QCJediTim Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    The Death Star Will be operational on Thursday

4. qcjedi_jen

qcjedi_jen Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2002
    I am loving the fact that I now have to clean the house for you gamers on Thurs....appreciate what the non-members do for you.....I MEAN IT!!!

Love ya' anyway,

Jen.

5. zpac4

Jul 23, 2002
    Don't get too worried, Jen - it will probably just be the four of us, anyway.

6. qcJediJes

qcJediJes Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2002
    If I had heard about it before today (the day of the event) I'd probably be there - damn limited internet access. I'm still looking for revenge after you wiped the floor with me opening night, Zack. Mace should been able to take you. Oh well, if I get more notice next time, I want a rematch.

7. zpac4

Jul 23, 2002
    Whazzup, Jessie??? We will probably have another gaming meeting in 2 to 3 weeks. Hopefully you will get this message before then and can come jam w/ us. Plus, Mace sux - Luke is the master. And Yoda aint too bad, either.

8. qcjedi_jen

qcjedi_jen Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2002
    Thanks Zac for the vote of confidence, it is always good to have you guys around. Just don't leave a mess or will have to kill you.

9. Darth_Prozac

Darth_Prozac Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 11, 2002
    OI! I wanna play! Don't make me do my wookie rage thing! WAAAGGGHHH!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.