main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Gaming Night 11/26

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by -JediClone-, Nov 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -JediClone-

-JediClone- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2005
    Joe doesn't have a car this weekend. Would anyone be able to give him a ride?

2. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    Bevan and I have some running around to do before gaming that night, so we could swing by and pick him up. :)

3. -JediClone-

-JediClone- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2005
    Thanks. Joe should be trying to get in touch with you sometime tomorrow.

4. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    Just wanted to let you all know that Nora is very grateful for letting her in to the group. I tried to tell her that it would never be a problem, but she had standard fear of rejection issues.

She is taking to her rpging like a natural. She wants to know everything about the ship and stuff.

BTW we both feel Joe would make the best captian, just putting that out there.

See you guys tomorrow at 6!

5. roxez

roxez Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2007
    Nora, you are without a doubt the best role-player newbie I have seen. Most people get hung up on the statistics and whatnot, you actually get in character. I was mighty impressed.

Sorry Nora, but we won't be role-playing tonight. I have been totally swamped the past week with everything and had no time to prep for this session, so instead it's generic game night. Probably have rock band on the telly, a board game or SW Minis on the table, and good fun all round.

Oh and Joe has a ride, so no worries tonight. Just bring whatever.

6. Corvalis

Corvalis Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 17, 2008
    Sorry I missed this one too, I was with family. This week I'll miss as well, since I'm the Quizzing coach at my church, and Friday is our practice night right before our meet. But the rest of the month looks clear for me to come!

Hope to hang with you guys soon :)

7. roxez

roxez Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2007
    Dave, I will tentatively allow your organization.

Just don't expect it to stay around forever ;)

Okay people, sorry for the last two weeks being out, I do have this next Friday free and clear, so it's game time.

Friday, 12/10/10, 6PM, my place.

You may come over earlier if you wish to hang out, I have the whole day off. I also hopefully won't be trying to do real estate at the time, I have no homes mid-negotiation... though that might change in three days. :p

See you then!

8. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    If I were to buy one gift certificate for someone to buy a set of dice from, who has the best selection?

Hobbytown
    Merylns
    Comic Book shop
    Uncles

Other?

9. crazyfrazy

crazyfrazy Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2010
    are you guys into the miniture games. just something i would like to get into but having problems finding a group.

10. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    Yep. Several of us play SW minis. We don't have a set time for that. Just try to set something up when someone wants to play.

11. crazyfrazy

crazyfrazy Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2010
    do they still make boosters for them? cause ive seen something like it at wal mart

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.