main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA General fan film facts

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Daramin_of_The_Way, Jan 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daramin_of_The_Way

Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2004
    I checked out Atom Films and here is what I found out:
    *March 8- deadline for CIII
    *No news on Fan Film Awards 2006 but that comes as little suprise
    *Most of the films look goofy more than anything else. Check out http://www.atomfilms.com/af/spotlight/collections/starwars/2004_films_winners.html
    to see what I mean.
    *On The force.net they have coreography contests. The CIII one is closed but it might be worth considering for later on. Just a thought.
    I think that is all for now.
    By the way, Jarus,
    "Shelf Life" is being hosted at Atom Films under their Hi Def section. I thought that was pretty cool.

2. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    Right on! Ok, everyone, stop whatever you're doing when you're reading this post, and go watch "Shelf Life" it was done by some Indy Filmakers we met at InCon a year ago, great group of dudes over at "Rufus Cubed" go watch it!!!

And Erich, what do you mean by "The CIII one is closed but it might be worth considering for later on." That confused me...

3. Daramin_of_The_Way

Oct 30, 2004
    I meant that they might have other coreography contests later on that we could try out for.

4. Daramin_of_The_Way

Oct 30, 2004
    Oops!
    Unfortunately, the Shelf Life I found on atom films is not the same as th eone by Rufus 3. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.