main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

General Television Discussion

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by nnaydolem, Jan 21, 2005.

1. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    i like terra nova...it is just like any other scifi show, it takes a bit to build up the characters. so yah...i haven't watched secret circle yet i am going to wait and see if it gets picked up.

ok i am a sucker for shows set in time periods, so i am watching Pan Am..it's ok i like it well enough. now Revenge is pretty cool! madaline stowe, love her...so that is great and the main lead is pretty good as well.

I am looking forward to Once Upon a Time...i just hope it's good. :)

2. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    I heard that Secret circle did get picked up. Yay. My mom has been watching revenge, and really likes it.

3. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    check it out...it's pretty good. I'll see if i can catch up on SC.

4. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    I read an article about an advisor about Pan Am. Her story sounded pretty interesting! Lots of spy stuff mixed with sex and customer service. Maybe I should start watching it too.

5. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    i like the history part of it...it is an interesting look at our world in the 60s.

6. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    I just finished watching Once Upon A Time. It was ok, but a bit cheesy. I'll keep giving it a try, but I'm not expecting too much so far.

7. jthornto

jthornto Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2005

Anybody see Sunday's episode of the Walking Dead? If you've been following along this season...holy crap. Truly awesome.

It's too bad that it's on break and won't be back until February 12. I have the episodes as files if anybody wants to catch up.

8. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    I don't have cable, so I haven't been able to catch up yet. It's a great show.

9. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    T how far are you? I have to say i like it...but then i have lots of time :)

10. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    I've been moving into my new room & sewing so much I'm like 5 to weeks behind in TV. Looking at getting the whole home DVR set up from Direct TV, but they are coming out w/ a new DVR next year that you can record 5 shows at a time on 1 unit. Now that seems even more awesome!

Still not sure what we are going to do but SOMETHING needs to be done soon are 2 DVRs are almost maxed at this point in time.

Need to watch Terra Nova, Once upon a Time, American Horror Story, Grimm, stopped watching Ringer (SO Bad!), we are 2 or 3 behind on Walking Dead and can't tell you how many others :( See what I mean?

11. jthornto

jthornto Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2005
    We haven't watched any of Terra Nova, but have all the episodes so far on our Tivo. I hear the plot for the episodes is hit or miss, but so long as it has dinosaurs eating people it can't all be bad, right?

Drop everything you're doing and watch The Walking Dead right now. You won't regret it. It's so much better than last season.

12. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    That was suppose to say 5 to 7 weeks, got a new keyboard so I have to push hard!

I got one order done last night, hope to finish another tonight. So Tomorrow????? But I'm loving it so far, you can tell the comic book writer is working on it, he has such a twisted mind. He's steering it right back around to awesome.

13. Lego-Stormtrooper-1

Lego-Stormtrooper-1 Former RMFF CR star 3

Apr 27, 2009
    No more Walking Dead for 2 months!! :_|

14. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    What are you watching this season?
    I can't get enough of Once Upon a Time, love the characters and the twists on the fairy tales is just enough to not make you roll your eyes, unlike Grimm - giving it a few episodes this season and if it doesn't get better, good bye. Yeah the green screen CG isn't all that great but I can over look that, for now.

Survivor of course. Amazing race, for sure.

Revolution, first episode was stupid, planes falling right out of the sky 1 min after power went out? All cars on the highway stopped at the same time with even space between each one? There was other things that bugged me, but can't remember right now.

nnaydolem likes this.
  15. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    I like both Grimm & Once Upon a Time....Grimm gets much better. this season has been GREAT.

I will watch Revolution...i liked the pilot. the plan thing was creepy to think about. the way i think about it is...they have to make these shows for the general masses. unlike us, they do not know any better ;)

16. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    Oh, did the new season start? Most of what I watch doesn't start till later. I'm going to save Revolution and watch a few at once; I find new shows build better momentum that way. SPN, Criminal Minds, Bones, Big Bang, Touch. That's pretty much my watch-list. I might give Elementary a go.

17. scubajedi

scubajedi Jedi Youngling

Jan 12, 2009
    OK, So I saw Revolution last week and the new one is taping. I thought it was pretty good (other than the idea that the whole world would go dark at the same time for 15+ years and no one would have fixed it yet) ... What do you think?

18. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    Being in the electric industry, I'll guess I'll have to check that one out. Unless nobody wants a nitpicker bringing in some reality to a fictional show...

19. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
    ^ Heh, that's why I won't watch "Last resort." Granted, I wasn't on Boomers, but from what I have heard, that show is so far off the mark that if I wade a drinking game out of the inaccuracies, I would be drunk after 5 minutes.

20. scubajedi

scubajedi Jedi Youngling

Jan 12, 2009
    I am a self confessed "Fashion Vulture" when I go out to the theater & I do the same thing as you when it comes to inaccurate medical dramas ... Bring on the Snarky comments!
    I do have to say, it appears that if you watch you might learn some thing for when the ZA comes and we have to fight with crossbows and swords ;D

21. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    so i watched project runway for the first time last night...had dinner at a friends and she made me watch. holy crap i liked it a lot!

2nd episode of revolution was OK...moving realllly slow tho. so we will see....all the ABC comedies start up tonight, that is fun.

I have been watching FaceOff and sort of watching HotSet...I like that FaceOff got away from all the stupid drama and is actually showing us what they are doing and how they do it. I have learned a lot.

i cannot wait for SUNDAY...Once Upon a Time and Revenge!!! I might have to check out John Locke's new 666 Park Avenue.

22. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
    I'm glad Castle is back. Now I just have to watch it. Maybe Friday night?

nnaydolem likes this.
  23. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    oh yeah i watched that too!! :D

24. Lego-Stormtrooper-1

Lego-Stormtrooper-1 Former RMFF CR star 3

Apr 27, 2009
    Not sure if it's been mentioned before but if you haven't seen season 1 of American Horror Story, you're missing out!!!! [face_hypnotized] Can't wait for season 2 in two weeks!!!!

25. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    OH, watching that for sure, this season is set in NY and the only returning actor is Jessica Lang, hope it has just as crazy of a twist.
    I also got hooked on Hell on Wheels, started recording Bomb girls, looks super cool. We have Lost Girl on DVR we haven't watched yet.
    I watch Leverage but it's on break right now, taped Revenge, not sure about that one. I remembered a ton of stuff before I started typing :( I will come back.