main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST George Lucas confirms (almost) Big Three return!

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Kuestmaster, Mar 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    Yeah, in interviews I don't think I've ever seen him say a nice thing about it.

DarthBoba likes this.
  2. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    I still want a Wedge cameo. I'm ok with the actors not loving these movies like I do.

3. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Get clear Wedge, you can't do any more good back there!

Jcuk and Pro Scoundrel like this.
  4. Darth Vader's Chest Plate

Darth Vader's Chest Plate Jedi Master star 2

Mar 18, 2013
    He took the cheque then, he'd probably take it again if offered. He hardly talked Ewan McGregor out of it did he?

5. Jedi Comedian

Jedi Comedian Jedi Master star 3

Oct 27, 2012
    Lawson was also more than happy to get paid for doing SW audiobooks and voicing Wedge in Rogue Squadron II. So he's not above taking Lucasfilm's money. :p

6. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    You know since its April Fools day I'm suprised Lucasfilm or JJ *since trolling fans seems to be his second job* hasn't done any official prank on the fans yet regarding the OT3 returning. I imagine they would but hey...I guess Disney doesn't want them messing around. "No jokes for you! Get back to work!" ;)

7. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Still waiting for the announcement that the ST was actually an elaborate April Fool's prank.

eht13 likes this.
  8. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    They're going to really milk it and tell us that next April Fool's Day.

9. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    I know it's not one of the big three, but Billy Dee Williams was interviewed in Swedish media today (since he is appearing at a scifi-convention in Gothenburg this weekend):

Translation: Everyone asks all the time. I really hear it constantly. But I don't really know very much. Lucasfilm is still writing the script. There are so many rumours going around right now. Though I am positive to the Disney take-over of Lucasfilm. It's a good home for this kind of movie making, says Billy Dee Williams.

Translation: I can't imagine Lando being left out of the new movies. He is such a big part of the Star Wars story, Billy Dee Williams, 75, tells Nöjesbladet.

Jeremy Bulloch also told the paper that he would love to have a role "just standing in the cantina", maybe even as an older Boba Fett.

Source: http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/film/article16531342.ab

10. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    I wouldn't necessarily be affected either way if Lando returned or not.

JainaSoloYJK likes this.
  11. Pro Scoundrel

Nov 20, 2012
    If he doesn't return then the ST will certainly have a lot less style. :)

Darth Chiznuk and DarthBreezy like this.
  12. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    I certainly hope Lando returns. He's a great character!

13. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    But what would he do?

JainaSoloYJK likes this.
  14. Darth Claire

Dec 21, 2012
    He'd be there...being all fan service and "Hey look its lando". God I hope the "Lets just bring these people back because people recognise them" doesn't become a big thing in this movie. If they dont serve a purpose, dont include them no matter how popular they are.

15. Pro Scoundrel

Nov 20, 2012
    Supreme Chancellor Calrissian! :)

JediGirl_Angelina and jedimikey like this.
  16. Rkstudios

Rkstudios Jedi Youngling

Apr 4, 2013
  17. Rkstudios

Rkstudios Jedi Youngling

Apr 4, 2013
    this is pretty much what the new star wars will look like with J.J abrams. lens flares everywhere.

Edit: Posting it one time would have been more than enough!

18. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    He doesn't need to do anything except wink at the camera and the film will be a 100x more awesome than it would be without him. ;)

Pro Scoundrel likes this.
  19. TCF-1138

Sep 20, 2002
    Um... I'm guessing that's your fan film? Yeah, it really had nothing to do with my post, but sure, good job I suppose. I would recommend you work some more with the cinematography and grading.
    Also, welcome to the forum! You can find the "post your lens flare jokes" threadhere: http://boards.theforce.net/threads/post-your-lens-flare-jokes-here.50008996/

20. Rkstudios

Rkstudios Jedi Youngling

Apr 4, 2013
    Omg, I am so sorry, I replied to the wrong post. but thanks bud it means a lot. and thanks for not telling me to **** off : ].. haha

21. TCF-1138

Sep 20, 2002
    Sure, no prob. But please try not to spam the forum by posting and reposting the same thing all over the place. It will not go over well with the crowd here.
    I could also recommend you go to the fan films section of this board if you are not familiar with it. It's a great place to find fan films :)
    Again, welcome to the forum!

22. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    Nah there would be many people being all like "what was the point of that?"

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  23. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    Myself included! o_O

24. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    It would be much like the first Expendables movie where Ahnuld appears for about a minute and then walks off. What was the point of including him in the first place? He had no relevance to the plot whatsoever.

25. Darth Claire

Dec 21, 2012
    Thats kinda what I fear. That they'll throw in tons of pointless OT/PT cameos/references that dont serve the plot in any way but are just there for fan service.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.