main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spring, MO Get-Together in October? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Dagobah_Diva, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    I thought perhaps we could take an evening to get together to reconnect, grill/eat some food and watch movies (not necessarily Star Wars). Some of us haven't seen each other for years. Some have moved out of state. It'll be hard to get everyone free and here on the same night, but it's worth a shot.

So...I invite you all to my house. There is a decent sized patio, big yard and a good projection system in the basement. I volunteer my husband to be grill master and request others to bring a dish or two. (Looking at you, Jon, the poster of recipes.)

We just need a date. Likely a Saturday in October. I will contact everyone that I have on Facebook. I'm relying on some of you to contact the members that I have lost touch with. Link them here so we can have a discussion on a date or anything else. My e-mail is amy@sapientuniverse.com if you need a way to get hold of me off the boards or Facebook.

2. Dagobah_Diva

Sep 24, 2002
    It's looking as if Saturday, September 28 will give us the biggest turnout (as per a discussion on Facebook). Any objections?

3. Dagobah_Diva

Sep 24, 2002
    5:00 Saturday, September 28. Send me a message if you need the address. :)