main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Gonk Building Day

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, Jul 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Hey Guys,
    As most of you know we will be having a Gonk and Prop building day this Saturday at my house in Draffinville. It will start at 10 and go till 5 or 6. We will be grilling hot dogs and burgers. I have the dogs and burgers so if everyone could bring something like chips, buns, ice, deserts, or drinks that would be great. This event is open to all club members and guests. Bring your parts to build your droid, if you didn't get the supply list just email me. If you don't want to build one just come and hang out, its going to be alot of fun. Below is a link to a map to my place. Post any questions, comments, and what you can bring. See you there! pv

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=141+Native+Cir.&csz=Benton%2C+KY+42025&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

2. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    If anyone has any power tools (shut it TK8049) like drills, hand saws, and the like, please bring those saturday, you never know what we'll need. pv

3. nedfix

nedfix Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2006
    Plan B? i was looking and i see the the heat will break a little bit for us however it is also calling for a 60% chance of rain. so in short I'm wondering if the weather goes south what do we want to do?

4. Wil_Sinistar

Wil_Sinistar Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2006
    I believe we will be doing the work in Pacervader's garage, so we probably wont get rained out. His garage is quite large so I dont think we will have a problem.

5. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    Hey Guys,

Yes it will be in my garage so rain shouldn't be a problem but if anyone has any box fans we could use to combat the heat that would be great. Also bring CHAIRS! I have about 8 so we need any you have. Whos all coming? lets do a role call on this thread and if your bringing anything mention that also. pv

6. Wil_Sinistar

Wil_Sinistar Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2006
  7. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    I'll be there with tools. I'm not saying you guys are tools, or am I?

8. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    Also, if anyone wants to use light battery packs for the gonk face plates I have plenty of them, just bring 2 C batteries for each one, dollr store batteries would be fine. pw

9. Valhalla

Valhalla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    I will be there with tools.

10. TK8049

TK8049 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2006
    Present with Dremellian utility droid.

11. kywildcatt

kywildcatt Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2006
    NedFix and I will be there with drill. We'll also bring buns and something sweet.

Sarah

12. Valhalla

Valhalla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    Ba dum dump "tish"

13. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    That was a great day and everyone seemed to have a good time. We met a possible new member who may end up giving us two new members. Lunch and dinner were great and the gonks turned out awesome. For those who weren't there, you missed a great time. Check out the website for pics of the gonks and our ever growing photo archive. See you next month at our Yard Sale. pw

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.