main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Got handed a Fresno Fan Force Flyer at the mid. showing? Check in here!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Fresno, CA' started by AnakinsLuv, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnakinsLuv

AnakinsLuv Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 2, 2004
    Hi! :) I'm the girl who was handing out the "Join the Fresno Fan Force" flyers at Edwards at the midnight showing. I'm glad that you are here!! [:D]

If you want to be a member of our Fan Force just start posting!!! You can post questions about how posting works, the Fan Force, theforce.net, which forums are cool, etc. Those of us that have been around here for a while will stop in here and try to answer them for you. :)

Also, you can post a little about yourself, your Star Wars fandom, etc. You know, just introduce yourself :) .

Welcome!!! We look forward to getting to know you and thank you for wanting to be part of the Fresno Fan Force! :D

-AnakinsLuv

2. Jedi-Finney

Jedi-Finney Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    I handed out flyers too, for theater 10.

3. Rabbit4x

Rabbit4x Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2004
    I ahnded the flyers out to the two lines on the left hand side of the theater.

To the two dressed in jedi gear with the FX's and Will (The guy whos part of the Jedi Assembly), welcome! (Whenever you join)

Also, the group of people who brought the r2-d2 pepsi coller, hello!

4. donsolo

donsolo Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 3, 2004
    I handed a few out at Siggy... here's hopin' we get soem new members in here! (Joe, you better freaking sign up!)

5. anakinskyslayer

anakinskyslayer Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2003
    Hey guys whats up. My name is Will. If you were at the Edwards you saw me in the really authentic Anakin Skywalker costume, At least thats what every one told me. Anyways I am glad that I got a flyer from you guys cause now I know I am not the only superhuge fan in Fresno. I am currently a member of the Rebel Legion and the jedi assembly. If you have a good guy costume I invite you to join the Rebel legion. www.rebellegion.com If we have enough people we could start our own outpost. Anyways I would love to be a member of the Fresno Fan Force and I will definately be at the Collector Fair in June. Yes I will be there in costume. I hope to meet all of you and hang out.

Take care may the force be with you.

6. Rabbit4x

Rabbit4x Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2004
    Hey Will, welcome! Nice to see that you've joined. You met Anakinsluv and I was the one that handed you that flyer.

7. Obi1kenny

Obi1kenny Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2002
    Hey Will, I too am a member of the Rebel Legion (and as well the 501st) so good to know there are more here in Central CA.

8. AnakinsLuv

Apr 2, 2004
    Will! So great to have you! [:D] Thanks for coming on in here!

Your costume is fabulous, BTW!

-AnakinsLuv

9. anakinskyslayer

anakinskyslayer Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2003
    Hey Kenny I now you I was at the sacramento Stage 9 event. I was in My Anakin costume remember. I was hanging out with Robert K. I also got a pic with you at Celebration 3. Every time I show that pic to people they think its cool and hilarious!

10. DarthFresno

DarthFresno Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2005
    Well i can join for all of a month before i leave for two years to Flordia. I'll be back but have opted to serve a mission and was called there (i'm mormon). I was the Vader with the voice box and the saber fighting infront of Edwards. Having a pending application to the 501st as well.

11. AnakinsLuv

Apr 2, 2004
    DarthFresno --Welcome! Your costume was great! (and so was the fighting!)

Well, we will take whatever time you can give us! After all, your mission is a higher calling! ;) Have a wonderful one! [:D]

-AnakinsLuv

12. AnakinsLuv

Apr 2, 2004
    For all you new-comers:

Hey ya'll!

Just giv'n you a heads up to the Convention, in case you miss it in the other thread.

Meeting time and place will be Saturday, June 11th, at 2:30pm near the Main Entrance of the Commerce Building (Fresno Fair Grounds) . This is our 3rd official meeting and after this, we will be an Official FanForce! So EVERYONE be there!!!!!

I think that we should try to get some productive things done at this meeting, like nominate officers, plan our next get-together, and think of new ways to get more members! In fact, does anyone want to hand out more flyers at this? Remember to change the link to the easy one: FresnoFanForce.com. Can anyone think of anything else we need to do?

-AnakinsLuv

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.