main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX Great Meeting Everyone!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by DarthBarf, Apr 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBarf

DarthBarf Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 21, 2001
    I am very glad I came down to meet everyone today. Let me see how many names I can remember: Anne, Brian, Trace, Chris, Enrique, Virginia, Johnny . . . how many is that . . . 7 out of 15. That's not bad for my first time. I am looking forward to seing everyone again (Adam is too).

Later,

Jim

2. Kimbote

Kimbote Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2002
    It was great to meet you and Adam too! Hope to meet more of ya'll at the next one just before the TRU Midnight Sale. :)

-Kimbote aka Brian

3. BigChris

BigChris Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2000
    These meetings are great, it was good to see all the new faces!

Big Chris

4. neumera

neumera Jedi Master star 2

Nov 26, 2000
    This was the week I really started to get excited. I got the Star Wars Trix, Lucky Charms, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch boxes last night and the Entertainment Weekly today. It's great to have peers like ya'll. T-shirts have been ordered thanks to BigChris. We'll have them by next meeting.

-Anne

5. ecano

ecano Jedi Youngling

Apr 8, 2002
    I just wanted to echo the sentiments of this thread. I really enjoyed the meeting and am looking forward to being a very active member of this group. It was so cool meeting you all and finally finding people to share my love of Star Wars with. Thanks for the warm welcome on Saturday. I look forward to seeing you all at the next one.

Enrique

6. Jedi_Depa_Billada

Jedi_Depa_Billada Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2001
    Star Wars Lucky Charms?! I'm off to HEB as it is to get em! lol

p.s.
    Is there anyway to order a t-shirt or is it too late already?? please let me know.

7. neumera

neumera Jedi Master star 2

Nov 26, 2000
    Anna,

I order 2 XL's for you and Mars. You can pay me later. No big deal... Should have them by the next meeting.

-Anne

8. Jedi_Leroy

Jedi_Leroy Jedi Master star 1

Apr 3, 2001
    I missed the meeting! Again!?!? ARGH!

When is the next meeting? I'm having a wisdom tooth pulled this coming Thursday, so if it's this weekend I'm going to ask for a lot more percoset.

9. Jedi_Depa_Billada

Jedi_Depa_Billada Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2001
    thanks Anne!
    next meeting we'll pay you, this is gonna be neat. i can atleast enjoy the shirt, cuz i wont be able to sit and watch ep 2 with you all. but i'll try to make all the meetings up until then, and maybe some after with my baby.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.