main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Greensboro Gab & Gossip Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Greensboro, NC' started by Padawan311, Aug 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    What are everyones plans for Halloween this year? I wasnt able to get into much last year, so I am wanting to get into something fun and dress up this year.

Chris

2. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Is everyone ready for Christmas? I FINALLY finished up my shopping this past weekend, I didnt have all that much left to get so it wasnt too much of a hassle. The most agrivating part was dealing with all the traffic, crowds and long lines...tis the season. I hope everyone is doing well and has a very Merry Christmas!

Chris

3. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Today is my last day of work until January 3rd, yippee!! I am very excited, I havent had a vacation any longer than a few days in a couple years it seems. I am not going to know what to do with all this free time. I still have some unpacking to do at the new Apt. and I want to watch the ROTK: Extended Edition. My family's Christmas festivities start tonight at my grandparents house, then tomorrow night (Christmas Eve) at my parents house. I am spending New Years at the beach with a very special blonde ;-) The new year is shaping up to be a good one. Happy Holidays everyone and May The Force Be With You!!!

Chris

4. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Anyone have big plans for the weekend? I am heading to TN with my family for a big gathering. I am leaving today around 2pm and coming back on Monday, should be a good time. The cabin we are staying in has a hot tub and a pool table, lots of good football games on this weekend as well....good times! Hope everyone has a great weekend. 3 more hours of work to go, wooohhooooo!!!

Chris

5. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    I was relieved to get up this morning and see that the winter storm pretty much passed right over us. It snowed alittle last night and it has been flurrying off and on today, but all the roads are clear, barely even amounted to a light dusting in the Greensboro area, what about where everyone else is?

Chris

6. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    I am going to my first college basketball game tonight, I am going to see Wake Forest vs. Duke at the LJVM in Winston-Salem. Should be a good game. GO DEACS!!!!

Chris

7. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Had a great time at the sold out game, the Demon Deacons won by 3 points, it was a very exciting game.

Chris

8. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    Have y'all not had your 3 meetings yet ?

Anyways, Thanks for the gifts for my niece and nephew. They really liked 'em. Thank y'all so much.

Spooky
    W-S FF

9. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    You are very welcome, I am glad they liked the care package, we were more than happy to help out.

Still working on organizing the meetings, shouldnt be long now. I want to be official before May and will work towards that. Any tips or suggestions?

Chris

10. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    Not really, I could use some help gettin' my group organized. :p

11. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Maybe we should consider a merger, lol.

Chris

12. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Well everyone, I took the plunge. I just ordered a kit of Stormtrooper Armor, hopefully it will arrive by the end of the week and I can soon be trooping with the 501st!

:-D

Chris

13. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    My Stormtrooper armor arrived this week, it looks AWESOME, I cant wait to start putting it together and start trooping!

Tonight is the big night...the premiere of the new ROTS trailer!!! WWOOHHOOOO!!!

Chris

14. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Well, by now I have watched the new trailer numerous times and all I can say is... WOW. I think is George is really going to deliver with this one, it looks amazing, I get chills everytime I watch it. I would have liked to see a good shot of Grievous, all you get is a little glimpse of him and Obi-Wan fighting, I am sure it will be awesome to see on the big screen, and Palpatine igniting his lightsaber and charging at Mace and posse! Man, it will not get here fast enough!

15. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Well, the movie is just 9 days away people, I cant believe it and I cant wait!! My Stormtrooper armor is coming together nicely and should be done in plenty of time for the Episode 3 premiere and line party at the Palladium.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.