main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Niagara, ON greetings from the past.

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by _Superman_, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Superman_

_Superman_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2005
    hey hey everyone is good ol Kevin Smallman here,

I was reminising with a friend about the good ol days of YJN while watching empire (non-special edition, of course, lol) when I thought about those old members photos that we used tpo have that all looked like action figures. If anyone has a copy of mine and/or the banner from my birthday could you please contact me: ksmallman@gmail.com

anyways, just to check in. I'm doing fine, I'm at Niagara College now in Niagara-on-the-lake. I'm in the university path program, it's a 2 year program that puts me into 3rd year brock. I'm still at home (cuz it's cheaper! lol). My parents are healthy and well. I still talk to Alison, she is married now to a chef named Corey and is working as a daycare teacher in the Kingston area. Anyway i'd love to hear from anyone, drop me a line. Taker easy

HUZZAH PIE!
    -Kevin

2. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    Hi Kevin, glad to hear you are doing well. Maybe you can drop by one of our next events (even though they are few lately).

3. _Superman_

_Superman_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2005
    doubtful, im doing the whole full time student/ 6 day week full time employee thing. i rarly have time to think lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.