main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Group Logo

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jediscar, Jun 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    I'm posting this new forum because we really ought to finish up the logo and I have not heard anything back since the April meeting at my house about it. As far as I recall, we still have 4 possible logo ideas, with a few revisions suggested ffor a couple of them. Whoever has those, please bring them to the meeting on 6/22 so we can review where we are. The more "official" we can look, the more likely we are to be able to expand our membership. We have some funds now, so we can get an order of shirts, patches, or just some flyers made up once we have a logo finalized. If you have any updates, specifically Brandon and Andy, please post! Thanks for your work so far!

2. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    I believe that TK has them, so either you or I could pick them up from him. I also have a friend that has his own graphic design business; he seems willing to help us out with the logo and I've asked him to join us on the 22nd.

3. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Everyone Breath....:eek: lol

The logo's are in good hands. [:D] lol!

I have them!! :) We(TK & Brandon)are actually working on them at this very moment. That's right... we are live and in color. lol

We do still have 4 working logo's. Which is actually mostly down to one working logo. Ok... Brandon say's two working logo's.

He would like me to note.... that if you still have any ideas out there, in your heads. Please write them down and bring them to the meeting/cookout on the 22nd. He will also be bring the ones we are working on right now.

We have taken almost 3 of the ideas and put them into one. It includes the mask, the state, the name. We think it is coming along very well. Don't worry everyone will be able to see it. I am looking forward to hearing what you all have to say about it. So... till then....

Later,
    TK

4. flightmech73

flightmech73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2007
    ooo The suspense is killing me. Wish I could be more involved but with all the family crap we gata do this month we wont be seeing ya. Cant wait to see what ya come up with.

5. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    ANDY, IF YOU HAVE OR COME UP WITH ANY MORE IT WOULD HELP!!! IM DOING TOUGHT UPS ON SOME OF THE ONES WE DONE. AND STUCK FOR NEW IDEAS. HELP!!!

6. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    I wasn't panicking...just hadn't heard anything about them since the meeting at my house in April. I don't like having plans and ideas just stall. Hopefully your graphic design buddy, John, can help us polish the ideas that Brandon, TK, and Andy have been working on as well as the t-shirt graphics you all liked that I had drawn up.

7. PRINCESSVADER73

PRINCESSVADER73 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2008
    Has anyone tried working with the symbol that is on Boba's right chest plate? While escaping the heat today, I came up with an idea using the circle and the ideas I saw at TK's. I liked the logo ideas, but they all seemed really busy. This one has the required info, but is more simple. I'll try to learn how to use my scanner and email it if anyone is interested. The other thing is, that I am definitely not an artist. Someone else will do a much better job of finnessing it.

8. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    Ya you should email it to us. Brandon could freehand it and I could do something in photo shop. Wed love to see it.

9. PRINCESSVADER73

Apr 16, 2008
    My scanner would not connect to pc, so I took a pic and added it to photobucket. I figured out how to email it to you from there. Let me know if it worked.

10. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    Me likie. Ill try and put something together this week with photo shop. I think your onto something here. would be good for front breast on a t shirt. Ya I said breast...lol8-}

11. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    I THINK THAT IT LOOKS AWESOMS BUT, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT LOGO IS OR WHAT IT MEANS? I HAVE SEEN THIS WELL THE ONE ON BOBA BEFOR IT IS ALL SO ON A TROOPER HELMENT IN ROTS. AND IN THE CONIC BOOKS ON A SHIP. WHAT I GETTING AT DOSE IT GO WITH MANDOS? CAN WE FIND OUT? I AM WITH YOU ANDY,WOULD LOOK GOOD ON ARMOR. IAL SO GOING TO WORK WITH THIS ONE. GOOD JOB PV. SEE EVEN NEW MEMBERS CAN HELP!!!

12. PRINCESSVADER73

Apr 16, 2008
    The Wookiepedia says it is a symbol of unknown origin. The ship it appeared on was Jango's ship from the Clone Wars "Jaster's Legacy", named after Jaster Mereel, the Mandolrian who trained Jango. Some believe the symbol is linked to him. Perhaps the crest is passed from Master to pupil or represents the style of training taught ( like different styles of martial arts ). Boba is said to have acquired perhaps 3 different sets of Mando armor. He would've been familiar with the symbol from the ship and associated it with his dead "father". As for the clone who had it on his helmet, there was that rogue clone who defected and returned to Mandolor to further train. Maybe the memories passed on from Jango were stronger or meaningful to him. Does this help?

13. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    Funny, no one liked that idea when I sketched it up a few months ago...guess it just need a princess' touch...

14. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    I never saw your sketch Steve. I would've liked it then too.

15. PRINCESSVADER73

Apr 16, 2008
    ...Never underestimate the power of estrogen...

16. Darth_Cobern

Darth_Cobern Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2008
    I still think we should be the Winnepesaukee Waump Rats...

17. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    First off....

James NO RATS!! lol

Second....

Hope about sending that picture my way? I have NO idea what anyone is talking about. I know the story and the picture on the helmet. But I did not see your shot.

Also I do not remember seeing you do that one Steve? I may have just missed it? That ... or it was a realy bad drawing .lol :p

Shelly just make sure you bring it to the cookout. That why Brandon can start working some magic on it.

SeeYa,
    TK

18. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    I just finished my photo shop of Princess Vader's design. Let me know who wants it and ill email then right away with it.

19. PRINCESSVADER73

Apr 16, 2008
    I emailed the original to TK. I would LOVE to see the photoshop one!!! PLease share! Thanx

20. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    I'd like to see it...I think my email is in my forum profile...

21. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    nope. its not in your profile. send me an email to flightmech73@msn.com and ill jusr reply with it.

22. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Andy,

You can copy and paste the picture in here on the broads. It would maybe make it easier to share? Just an idea. lol

SeeYa,
    TK

23. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    TK

I did think of that but it was said that any ideas of logos would be strictly by email and not on the boards. I will be revising it too. Shelly and I talked a bit about how to do the name and whatnot.

24. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey Andy,

I forgot about that rule. How came up with that anyways? lol I say toss that out. It's not like that are other groups spies out here looking for club logo idea. lol :cool:

Oh, I talked to her today as well. She told me the stuff you two were going to be working on. Like the lettering and fonts. It all sounds great. I'm sure you guy's well work out something very nice.

Later,
    TK

25. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    I seem to remember that TK said at the meeting where we first started looking at ideas that lots of other groups have used that symbol as well as the skull for their Mando groups. i think that's why we had decided to go a different direction....I'll guess we'll see and discuss it more this weekend without the evil emperor present...that would be you TK...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.