main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Hallmark Ornaments

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JocastaNu3, Jun 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JocastaNu3

JocastaNu3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 11, 2008
    Hi,
    just got my email about the premiere of this year's new Hallmark ornaments. THe SW selections are pretty good. if you like vehicles, there's the snowspeeder from ESB. I like any and all things Luke, so that new ornament is good. and always love anything Fett. Others are ok.
    I don't have the whole collection from hallmark, but I have quite a few,always try to find them after the holiday season on sale.

2. ChewieTitan

ChewieTitan Jedi Master star 2

Dec 26, 2001
    I used to collect them but quit 4 or 5 years ago. I have some extra slave Leias that I found on clearance few years back. Wife wasn't happy about putting them on Christmas tree. She allowed one on there and it was hid in the back.

3. JocastaNu3

Jun 11, 2008
    extra slave leias huh????? haha, i dont think I'd allow that either, actually none of them have actually made it to the christmas tree. I am not too comfortable hanging Vader and the Emperor next to my nativity scene.
    I have a friend who does a Star Trek/Star wars tree at work. I might try that next year. most of mine are still in the boxes. Some are really great though

4. Lord_Kosh

Lord_Kosh Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2005
    I have a few of them as well. Never made it on my tree either... I have Vader, Death Star, Vader/Luke DS2 duel, and a Luke/Obi on landspeeder. There are quite a few of them.

5. Zepherous

Zepherous Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2010
    I have a few, as well. I like the Ahsoka Tano one the best.

6. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
    Anyone going to do Star Wars Christmas Tree?

[face_praying] I think I will have normal one, and little one with Stat Wars orbiting the bigger tree.

7. Zepherous

Zepherous Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2010
    Yes, we will do a Star Wars Christmas tree. As a matter of fact, whatever we do is Star Wars related somehow.

8. Jaden1138

Jaden1138 Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2009
    Funny!

I am back y'all. Here is my explanation on this thread. Too much typing.
    http://boards.theforce.net/nashville_tn/b10081/29134572/r31419572/

9. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
    New ornament for the collection...Luke in Rebel Pilot outfit. Next-year's tree will have that much more...

10. JocastaNu3

Jun 11, 2008
    FINALLY have some time to post, i am checking out Hallmark stores in the hopes of finding some on sale. Really want the Luke ornament, would be a great addition to the collection.
    Merry Christmas

11. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
    Actually, I got two of them from my family members this year. Do you have an extra ornament of someone or something else you would like to trade, JocastaNu3?

12. ChewieTitan

ChewieTitan Jedi Master star 2

Dec 26, 2001
    The new Darth Vader Lego ornament looks cool. Just saw it in Insider.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.