main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Halloween

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by MasterAdana, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterAdana

MasterAdana Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2007
    I would like to know what everyone is doing for Halloween such as trick or treating, coming together as a group or anything else?

My son will be a storm trooper this year and has worn his uniform and helmet already.

2. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    This is were you want to be for Halloween......

If your A STAR WARS fan that is.......lol

The mighty and illustrious Jabba bids you welcome and invites you to join him at the Woburn Halloween Parade Sunday October 28th!!!

Once again, we've been invited to attend the Woburn Halloween parade! And as you may have guessed- We will be doing Jabba's Throne room scene! Jabba is well on his way to being completed as well as a couple other props and characters!

We'll need everyone to be at the staging point by 9:30AM.
    Here is the address for the Showcase Theaters where everyone will meet:
    25 Middlesex Canal Park, Woburn

For characters, we're requesting as many Original Trilogy Characters as possible to go with the theme- if that is not possible, you can bring your EU, or Prequel costume. Obviously, we would keep those separated from the Jabba-Float.

For more info please visit.......
    www.501neg.com

[image=http://www.501neg.com/photos/albums/userpics/10008/halloween-parade-flyer-v2.jpg]

Seeya,
    TK

3. MasterAdana

MasterAdana Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2007
    Then Mikey should be all set because he has his storm trooper costume.

I'll bring my usual stuff and just let me know where to put myself....

Thanks for the invite..:)

4. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    LoL!

You cna put your self anywhere along the parard rought. lol They are only allowing members of the 501st. to march. But they will be plenty to see and do that day before and after the parard.

I know a lot of the group marching will be giving out candy though out the parard as well. There will be a lot of costumes to see. I even think there is some kinda fair that day in the town. I'll find out and let every one know.

Maybe all you guy's out there with the kids can meet up some where and make it a family day for ALL! :)

If anyone else has any idea of something we can all do for Halloween please let us know. I'm pretty much open to anything. It would be cool to maybe have some kind of small "Adult" get together? A nice little Halloween party for all the big kids. I'd ready like to see what you all come up with for costumes. lol :)

SeeYa,
    TK

5. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    Any jabba characters that you are still looking for that maybe I can throw together in a couple of weeks, or woudl I need to be a 501st member?

6. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    [image=http://svrf.org/devin/svrfhalloween01.jpg]

7. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello ALL,

I hope EVERYONE had a SAFE and HAPPY Haloween. I myself had a BLAST! The girls were both little devils this year. Very Cute! The 501st Parade went well. The float is AWESOME! I hope everyone go and checks out the pictures. You can find them at 501neg.com

I was able to dress up 3 times this years.....not to bad. lol :) I did the Parade as a Tuskin and trick or treat with the trooper and Tuesday and Wednesday. But we did have a good time. Hope to see everyone soon.

SeeYa,
    TK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.