main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hallween Costumes

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by The-Rookie, Oct 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amber_eyes

Amber_eyes Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 22, 2001
    Here's a picture of me in my Halloween costume, I'm the one with the bag of goodies:
    http://www.sithcamaro.com/hp03/pages/IMG_7040_jpg.htm

This shot was taken by one of the members of the Midwest Garrison of the 501st.

2. Pounce

Pounce Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2002
    Oooo! Pretty red hair!

3. ondiv

ondiv Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    Amber, your hair is BEAUTIFUL!!! You have to model for me when you come down!!
    Also, I want the pattern that you used to make your robe; that is my next project, getting my jedi garb put togther :D

4. idarii

idarii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    yay! here is my mystique costume!

[image=http://www.idarii.com/images/mystique1.jpg]

[image=http://www.idarii.com/images/mystique2.jpg]

these are a little blurry, but i wanted to share them asap! i will post more as i get them :)

oh by the way that is a plastic knife i'm holding in the second picture, lest anyone think i was attacking my own FF members :p

5. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    that is one cool costume idarii. I hope you had fun at your party. :D

6. idarii

idarii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    thanks :) you can't see it but i am wearing yellow contacts. hopefully in some of the ther pics you'll be able to see them. it was definitely a cool costume when i stepped outside - brr!

the party was alot of fun though. let's say it ended in a massive lightsaber fight on the front lawn. it's funny to see all different characters fighting with lightsabers

EDIT: here is another, cleaner shot:

[image=http://www.idarii.com/images/mystique_actionshot.jpg]

you can see the yellow eyes a bit better, though you can also see the detail of the makeup beginning to come off. ah well, c'est la vie. i'm still relaly happy with how it came out :)

7. ondiv

Nov 18, 2002
    Dang girl, you look way hot! Awesome costume!! I'm totally impressed!!!! Love the contacts!

8. The-Rookie

The-Rookie Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2003
    Costume is excellent.

I cannot choose between costumes, greek goddess or grim reeper. Mind that is is only going to be about 40 degrees.

Help......

9. mini_pounce

mini_pounce Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 2002
    Greek goddess for sure! who cares if you get a severe case of frostbite and have to amputate a foot because of it... at least you'll look great in the process!

and that's all that matters....

:D

10. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Course if you start to turn blue, would you notice? ?[face_plain] Oooooooooh wait, you're talking about Rookie's costume. [face_blush]

11. The-Rookie

May 2, 2003
    ha ha. I think I dont need a costume. We are just watching scary movies at a friends house.

12. ondiv

Nov 18, 2002
    If it is as cold and as snowy (its snowing in alpine right now) as it is right now, I might go as that kid in A Christmas Story that is really bundled up, you know who I'm talking about ;) My costume is just to sheer to be prancing around without a coat.

13. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    I'm going to be Miss Canada at work. Basically I'll be a lumberjack with a Miss whatever sash and a crown. :D

14. The-Rookie

May 2, 2003
    Interesting costumes. Why not be the can can costume at work? Oh wait, you probably still want to work there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.