main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sth Bend, IN Hang-Out Spots (copy)

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Xmaveric, Dec 3, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xmaveric

Xmaveric Jedi Master star 5

Nov 25, 2000
    Author Topic: Hang-Out Spots...
    maveric
    Jedi Knight posted 07-27-2000 04:57 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Where do you guys go to hang out? I usually go to Richco (a pool hall in Mishawaka) or to a movie. Ocassionally I go to Regal lanes to bowl. What else is there to do in this town? Does anyone here roleplay? Video games? Fan films? Skateboard? Musicians? Clubs? Veg-out? WHAT?
    ------------------

Joshua Gregory
    MTFBWYA!

IP: Logged

TK895
    Jedi Knight posted 07-27-2000 11:30 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I try to hang out by the Imperial R&D buildings. They are always giving out new stuff to try and make us troopers better.
    The laser sights for our blasters worked great. Now we can hit things.

I already have one of their prototype suits of armor. For maximum flexibility.

TK895

Empyre
    Jedi Knight posted 07-28-2000 09:57 AM
    You've already found most of what there is to do here, Maveric. Me I usually go shooting, movies, or video games. When a friend of mine gets back we are going to try to make a fan film.
    TK, are you in the South Bend area or did you just want to pay homage to the awesome power that South Bend will become?
    [This message has been edited by Empyre (edited 07-28-2000).]

Empyre
    Jedi Knight posted 07-28-2000 10:21 AM
    BTW Maveric You mentioned in the Chicago Forum that you were making a fan film. Any idea when it willl be done?

maveric
    Jedi Knight posted 07-28-2000 11:21 AM
    TK895:
    Have you seen the Star Wars: Behind the Magic CD? If not, you should get it!

If you do have it, go into weapons test. This is soo much fun! You get to test out weapons (lightsaber, thermal detonator, grenade, blaster, etc) on a storm trooper. This is the best part of the CD!

When you select a blaster, you shoot it at the stormtroopers feet a few times...he jumps around. When you stop shooting, he KEEPS ON DANCING! It is hilarious! Ahem...if you like picking on stormtroopers, that is

Sorry, somehow I thought I should share that with our new guest

------------------

Joshua Gregory
    MTFBWYA!

Kawphy
    Padawan posted 07-29-2000 04:18 PM
    Been there, done that
    gotta love the ewok rocks...
    I'm gunna hafta do the blaster again though - I'm involved in the firefly's production of 42nd street, which is very tap-dance oriented, so I'm seeing a lot of fancy steps... I'd like to compare them to the stormtrooper

Kawphy
    Padawan posted 07-29-2000 04:20 PM
    As for hangouts, there aren't a lot around here...
    I go to the Brass Eagle pool hall... Nick's Patio, Dennys, either movie theatre, friend's houses, meijer (uhg... still, it's open 24 hours so it's a place to go at 1 am)...

maveric
    Jedi Knight posted 07-29-2000 04:38 PM
    Oooh...Nicks. I love Nicks. I'm sure that if you go there a lot, we've probably seen each other. Nicks is another 24 hour hang out spot. God bless Nicks

------------------

Joshua Gregory
    MTFBWYA!

Kawphy
    Padawan posted 08-07-2000 02:22 AM
    well if you ever see a guy at Nick's with a black bowler hat, usually in a group of either 4 or 8, that's me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.