main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Happy 30th To Star Wars

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by eddie-wan-kenobi, May 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    It's hard to believe that it was 30 years ago that I was a little kid laying in a hospital bed and saw the tv add for Star Wars the first time. My parents promised me they take me to see it when I got out and they were true to their word. Little did I know what a profound mark it would leave on me. 30 years later, here we are, STILL talking about THE greatest movie saga ever! If it wasn't for Star Wars, I probably would have never met most of you guys. Now, my son is the little kid who has been captivated by R2, Luke, Vader, etc. I think it's simply amazing how Star Wars has stood the test of time and still holds such a special place in all of our hearts. So, I raise my glass in salute to that galaxy far, far, away. Happy 30th anniversary to Star Wars!!

2. Yoda1968

Yoda1968 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2004
    30 years old we are yessss!!!! I to raise my glass of Dew, and say Happy Anniversary to the GREATEST MOVIE EVER MADE! Thank You George Lucas for giving us the movie that will last a life time! Master Yoda Has Spoken!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.