main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson HAPPY BIRTHDAY USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Mugen, Jun 30, 2006.

1. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    may be away from a computer the next few days..so this is my chance to tell the world how much I love my country.

I love that we put GOD first in our country... In God We Trust, One Nation Under God, where he should be.

I love the moments after 9/11(not the events), how ALL Americans stood up in unison with a clenched fist and vowed to have those guilty be brought to justice....we need to stand once again....forever.

I love that we have the FREEDOM to say what we will and not worry about being executed for doing so.

I love the many different races that have been accepted as Americans by Americans to support the United States of America.

I love that we can live, work, play, and know that President Bush and our soldiers are doing everything they can to stop the hundreds of 9/11's that have tried to happen but failed, because of thier efforts.

I Love My Country..and all of my fellow countrymen.

GOD BLESS THE USA!!!!!!!!!!

Frankie R. Perez
    Tucson, Az US of A

[image=http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f292/Mugen613/oldglory.gif]

2. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    I know I?m somewhat of a typical snobbish, elitist New Yorker but one thing I can say is that because I am Very proud and thankful to be an American.
    Nowhere else in the world can we do what we want and say what we please with no repercussions.
    If anything else the 1st amendment is a god-send.
    We are a free society, the best humans have ever created.
    Sure, it has it faults, but that?s because it?s also being run by people, but the system created by our country?s founders is almost flawless.
    And I will also add this: yes! After 9/11 I never been so proud of being an American. It was truly a inspiring time.

3. KickingnScreaming

KickingnScreaming Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2006
    [image=http://www.darthblade.com/images/pics/trooperflag.jpeg]

4. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    Thats awesome bro.

Oh yeah. God Bless The USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [face_flag] [face_flag] [face_flag] [face_flag] [face_flag] [face_flag]

5. jedirevan1

jedirevan1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2006

6. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    Just giving true credit where credit is due.:D God bless America, land that I love...

7. MasterJediDragonSir

MasterJediDragonSir Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    HAPPY4th of July[face_flag]
    I hope everyone has a good day and enjoy the fireworks...I've invited my parents over for dinner and I'm making smoked ribs=P~