main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NSW Happy Life Day!!

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Corellian_Outrider, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    [image=http://www.forcecast.net/2010/wookieelifeday.jpg]

Wishing everyone and their families a very, merry and safe time for this Christmas/Life Day celebration period!!:)

[image=http://www.forcecast.net/2010/santayoda.jpg]

2. Teknobabel

Teknobabel Jedi Master star 5

Jun 4, 2000
    Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year to everyone

hope you an dyours have a great time and get to relax

more star wars in the new year :)

3. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    Christmas was quiet and wonderful, I wish it lasted longer. A shame that Boxing Day was the polar opposite.

I hope everyone else enjoyed themselves! :)

We do have a lot of Star Wars in the new year and from the top of my head:
    TPM 3D/2D release in cinemas,
    The Clone Wars Season 4 Blu-Ray/DvD release/Premier of Season 5 in 3rd Quarter 2012
    The Old Republic release in March for our region
    Celebration VI in August at Orlando, Florida

4. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Christmas was good, New Years great. Got me a 'Jedi' bath robe from my husband, hood and all. Also got an iPad cover.....no iPad......go figure that out!? Thanks hubby.

Wishing you all the best New Year! I'm heading to Orlando in May, sadly not in August. But yes, we have alot of good SW coming up soon!!

5. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    Sounds like you had a great time at Xmas and NYE Adalia :), that is awesome that you are heading out to Orlando... I'm sure you'll have a great time and don't forget to check out the new Star Tours!

It doesn't add up that you were given the iPad cover and not the actual iPad unless that is coming soon after... :confused: but it is usually the other way around, get the iPad and the cover comes next. Is the 'Jedi' Bathrobe similar to these? There are also other great things on that site too.

I was given my own Blu-Ray player and Inception to go with it... so I've spent some time going through the bonus material/discs for the Star Wars Saga, The Clone Wars Season 3 and Jurassic Park Trilogy.

6. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Yep, identical to that robe! It's a bit big for me, (only came in mens sizes and my husband got the small!) but its VERY warm. I was wearing it and came up behind him with my hands clasped in my sleeves and the hood up on Boxing Day. He glanced over his shoulder and said "I felt your presence" I smiled and said "How could you? I opened them all yesterday!" :D :p

We've got a Blu Ray player here too, and Big W has discs out for two for $30 at the moment and the lastest titles too! Good to stock up!!