main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Harry Potter RPG: Year VI

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Mortimer_Nerdly, Aug 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    ooc: wouldn't really matter, Voldy shot the curse at both of them.

2. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    IC: Pellaris

Pellaris went over and ripped his wand from the girls motionless hands.

He pointed at them and backed away.....

"Nice try..... but you kids forget who you all are missing with..."

TAG: All

3. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Will IC:

Will sat down heavily due to the Imperious Curse and seemingly growled deep in his throat as he glared at Voldemort.

He had nothing to say to these scum.

tag: Corridor

4. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: They can talk right? If not then please tell me and I'll gladly edit. :)

IC as Rachel Liriel

Rachel followed Will's suit and slid down the wall, almost falling to the ground. Her dark eyes stayed on Pellaris; watching his every move.

"So, Pellaris... finally decided to get some real help, eh?"

TAG: Pellaris, Voldy, Will

5. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004

Pellaris smiled widely as he walked towards Will, who sat. He stared at the boy like a hungry lion regarding a T-Bone Steak. Ironically now, it was the Dark Lord that retained his vengence.

He stepped away and looked at the girl as she sat. They all do.

He went over to the girl and smiled, in her face.

"Yes, as a matter of fact I did. And who better but the Dark Lord of Magic himself? Hmmmm?" He turned to Will. "This, traitor, was what we offered you. This was what you could have had. Such a shame you were so foolish."

He then turned to Voldemort for more instructions...

TAG: All here

6. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Rachel Liriel

Rachel laughed at what Pellaris had said. She scoffed slightly to, but just enough for him to hear.

Rachel muttered; just enough for only Pellaris to hear, "Suck up."

TAG: Pellaris, Will, Voldy

7. milney

Aug 21, 2003
    ooc: you can speak until Voldy stops you.

Voldemort

Voldemort looked directly at the girl. His face not revealed under his hood, but his gaze was peircing.

"You will soon learn respect for your elders."

He turned to his death eaters.

"Go to different sections of the school. Begn to cause havoc, but don't allow yourself to be seen."

He turned back to the two students. With a flick of his wand, ropes bound their hands and feet.

"You will not remember my visit here. OBLIVIATE!"

TAG: Will, Rachel, Death Eaters

8. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004

Pellaris smiled very maliciously, ignoring the girl and her childish comments

"You wish is my command, my Lord." He bowed, and did a quick change into a brown haired, blue eyed Hufflepuff Seventh Year.

"All too easy"

He then exited the room and disappeared into the panic of students. His first target, the Kitchen. Then the stairs, the owlry, and the classrooms. Finally, the dorms would be hit, and anyone getting his way would be dealt with most harshly.

He was in the basement now, so the kitchen should not be too far away. He turned down one of the halls, more barren than the main one, and saw the portrait of a bowl of fruit.

He smiled. He had been waiting for this for a long time....

TAG: No One better get in my way.... ;)

9. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: What?!!? Gah!!! That's sucks!

IC as Rachel Liriel

Racheld scoffed once more at Voldemort. "I don't show respect to anyone... what makes you think I will to you?"

Then out of no where, she heard it. "OBLIVIATE"

Rachel gasped as the curse hit her, dead in the stomach, sending her over to the side. She was out cold before she even hit the ground, her mind losing many important things... including Will...

All went black and still...

TAG: No One

10. milney

Aug 21, 2003
    ooc: meh

Voldemort

Voldemort watched as the memories drained form the children. He turned around, his cloak encircling him, and with that, he dissapeared once more.

TAG: none, you'll never know where I'll be.

11. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Oh you better hope there's some kind of potion to bring those memories back... [face_beatup]

And imp? The kitchen...? Whats with that? Did Pellaris get food poisioning while going there as a student and decided it's pay back time? ;) :p

12. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC:

Will IC:

Will kept his glare up, even after a brief second of wincing during the curse. As soon as he heard the 'O' of Obliviate being said, he chanted to himself in his mind.

I will not forget. I will not forget what happened. I will not forget where I am. I will not forget Rachel.

He keeled over and blackness overtook him, much like it took Rachel. He would succeed in remembering her...vaguely, but he wouldn't succeed in remembering what happened there.

tag: No One

13. milney

Aug 21, 2003
    ooc: actually, there's no potion for erasing memory charms. I refer you took book 5 for that.

As for Imperial's plan, you'll see. The death eaters are going to have a little fun.

14. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: As for Imperial's plan, you'll see. The death eaters are going to have a little fun.

By making cookies? 8-}

15. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: *puts arm around Britt and slowly leads her away* Come on love, time for your medicine... :p

16. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    OOC: Last post for the night

Pellaris approached the paintings of the fruit. He looked around. A reached into his coat, pulled out a knife and sliced through the painting. He stepped into the kitchen, and the warm smells of the nights dinner filled his nostrils. The house elves doing their own thing, very unaware that the castle was under attack. One noticed Pellaris, smiled, and went over to him with loads of treats and snacks.

"Ah, thank you..." Pellaris said genuinely.... too bad he had to do what he had to do....

After eating a bunch of cookies, he looked down at the happy house-elves....

"You know what.... you guys have been so nice.... I think a gift is in order..."

The House-elves stared at him rather blankly...

"Now, I want you to close your eyes, or I won't eat any more of your cookies"

The Elves all closed their eyes...

Stupid creatures...

Pellaris rummaged through his pockets and remembered... oh no.... it had to be the clothes of their master.... Albus Dumbledore... and there was no bloody way he could get his hands on his clothes....

Fine... time to wreak the kitchen instead then. He walked over and went up to the meals, all boiling hot and nicely prepared....

"Deletrius..." he whispered and the meals disappeared

"Diffindo..." he also said, walking up and down to the appliances, making their metals split and warp unusably....

"Are you ready yet sirs?" squeeked a little one...

"Almost...." Pellaris chimed. "Reducto, reducto, reducto...." he said, blowing up rest of the kitchen goods. They exploded magnificantly into flame.

"Sirs?" the elf said...

"Wingardium Leviosa!" Pellaris said, lifting a pile of wreakage up to the transfer tables.... and departs, leaving a firey disaster zone in his wake.

Pellaris immediately does another change into a Black Skinned Ravenclaw student.... 2nd Year... curly black hair with brown eyes and disappears again into the strangling crowd.

[b] TAG: No One [/b]

17. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    IC as Morrigan and Nimue (dear blimey this is going to be a challenge):

"Yes Master." Morrigan transformed into a younger version of herself, dressed in a Slytherin uniform like Nimue's.
    "Come with me, Nimue. We'll head for the dungeons and work our way upwards." The two vampires simultaneously dissolved into shadow. Almost instantly they reappeared in the now empty Potions classroom.
    "A perfect place to start, Master." grinned Nimue, raising her wand. "INCENDIO!"
    The classroom exploded outwards in a blossom of flame and smoke, Nimue and Morrigan, disappearing as soon as the explosion, moved on to the Slytherin Common room.

[tag anyone who's interested or caught in the blast]

18. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: *puts arm around Britt and slowly leads her away* Come on love, time for your medicine. Dang it! Did I forget them again? 8-} :p Okay I think I should shut my mouth now... :p

IC as Rachel Liriel

Rachel was laying in the corridor, in front of Will, both out cold; their hands bound at their backs and their feet also bound together at the ankles.

Slowly; very slowly, Rachel began to feel the cold and hard ground be neath her. The sound of the rain spatting against the many windows began to dance to her ears. She kept her eyes shut tightly as her head was scorching in pain, and she tried to move her hands up to her forehead to rub it, but she found that her hands wouldn't move. Rachel moved her hands around and her slender finger tips ran across rope.

"What?"

Rachel opened her eyes to find herself on the ground... at Hogwarts. Her ankles and her wrists were tied tightly together with a rough rope that scratched her tan skin badly. She looked around herself and found a boy laying on the other side of the corridor, he was out too. He looked around her age, if not older.

Funny... he doesn't look like a student... but how in the world did I end up here?!

Rachel stole another frightened glance around herself, trying her hardest to remember what happened last. The most recent thing she could recall was her and her younger sister, Dallyra, at their parents house; back in America, over summer break away from Hogwarts. However, Rachel didn't know that they had been murdered during September. She glanced down to see that she was wearing her normal school Gryffindor uniform, just like normal, but her wand wasn't in its pocket like it always was.

Rachel pushed herself up against the wall, her hands still tied behind her back, and began to worriedly look around for her wand; she was completely defenseless without, and always made Rachel worry everytime she miss placed it. She stole a glance back at the boy, he was quite cute, she thought to herself.

Maybe he knows what happened...

She somehow managed to move over to him and nudge him with her shoulder, trying to wake him up.

"Wake up!"

TAG: Will

19. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Will IC:

Will slowly came to, seeing a girl nudging him and ordering him to wake up. He blinked groggily and looked around him, he was back in Hogwarts and he noticed the girl was tied up. He moved to change that, but realized he too was tied up. Grunting in irritation, Will looked around them.

"What happened?"

He looked at the girl, Rachel he thought her name was. She was quite beautiful too, but that wasn't something to dwell on.

tag: Rachel, anyone else

20. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Rachel Liriel

Rachel merely shook her head, taking another glance around them both. Her dark eyes then were fixed on the boy.

"I'm not sure... I was kind of hoping that you knew why we were both tied up. I can't find my wand either..."

Rachel said, looking around her once more. She hoped that anyone; even Peeves would come and get some help. She looked down at her ankles and then laid back, bringing her feet up slightly, she untied her feet. Kicking the rope away, she slipped her arms under her legs so that they were in front of her, instead of behind. Rachel worked at the knot with her teeth, trying her hardest to get it off. Finally... she got through and the rope slid off her tan wrists. Rubbing them quickly, she went over to the boy.

"Here, let me help you."

Rachel said working at the knots on his wrist.

21. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Will IC:

Will looked down at himself and fumbled around uselessly as she mentioned her wand.

"I can't seem to find mine either," he replied with a hint of frustration.

Suddenly he noticed Rachel breaking free of her bonds and slowly helping him. He watched her silently.

"Thanks...Rachel, was it?" he asked.

As soon as he was free, he got up with a groan and stretched, looking around him with his senses slowly filtering back into alert mode. Something was amiss.

"Something is going on and I don't like it," Will said simply as he looked both ways down the corridor.

22. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Rachel Liriel

Rachel remained silent, taking everything in as she removed the ropes from his hands. She felt like she was in a dream, but she knew that she couldn't of been dreaming. Her dark eyes stayed on Will as he stood up. She stood up at his side, still watching him with curiosity.

"How do you know my name? And what's yours?"

Rachel thought he was kind of cute, but she pushed that thought away again. She followed his gaze down both sides of the corridor.

"I know... but how'd we get here? The last place I was was at my home in America, over the summer."

23. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Will IC:

Will glanced at Rachel, studying her pleasing form for a while, before slowly and cautiously moving down one side of the corridor.

"What do you mean? I remember us having talked a small number of times around here, which is also how I know your name," he said over his shoulder.

24. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Rachel Liriel

Rachel's dark eyes stayed on Will as he started partly down one way of the corridor. She was taken back at what he said, and now, she was offically scared.

"What are you talking about? I don't even know you, how could we've talked before?"

Rachel folded her arms, trying to cover up her fear, only it was still visible by her dark eyes glancing around the corridor, afraid that something or someone would suddenly lash out at her. She had been here for six; although truthfully she had been there for seven years, but she was terrified at that odd feeling that was pushing through to her surface.

"Who are you?"

Rachel asked again as her dark eyes fell in Will's own dark ones.

25. PadawanEmily

PadawanEmily Jedi Master star 8

Oct 18, 2003
    Emily in Common room

Emily was walking around, she had found her old cloak. She had found a girl in her dorm, she had tied her up. She put her arms behind her. She looked at the girl with a bit of a smile. She hummed and sung, "Killing me softly with his song.." she smiled evilly. "Do I want to kill you, or make you into one of me", she said, putting a finger on her face. "What should I do?" She smiled to herself,closing her eyes. She walked over to her, trying to untie the rope. "Maybe. I'll let you live," she smiled as she felt her ease, stabbing her teeth in her neck drinking. She killed the girl , wiping the blood off her face.

She hummed to herself, walking out of the CommonRoom.

Tag: anyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.