main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Harry Potter Universe RPG

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Knaordyi, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    OOC: Don't do what? And don't call me annoying, if you're going to insult me, PM me. K?

I really don't care who is GM, as long as they are active and know what they are doing. That said I elect Rhys or Roxy, whichever feels that they are fit to be GM.

Also, I've been on for a day straight and have been doing that for quite a while. No Sleep. So please don't contradict me, Dmentae.

Beast

2. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Dmentae - Astronomy

Dmentae got no responce from Haiden, as he looked out of the window again, then seemed to look into space "Dmentae? What is the answer?" Dmentae looked up and thought for a moment, the question had been: "how many stars are there in space?" Dmentae again looked up "Ms. Sinistra, there are an unknown amount of stars in the galaxy, or "space" as it can be deemed. There are too many to count anyway." Dmentae looked up at the teacher "That is correct" Dmentae sighed in response and looked round at the mutterings of the class, then ignored people as they looked at him in a irritating way. He raised his hood and pulled out his wand "Wingardium Leviosa" he muttered as Haidens chair lifted up beneath him and dropped him on the floor, then landed ontop of him. Dmentae rapidly hid his wand and pretended to concentrate on the lesson, he looked down to Haiden for a moment as everyone was laughing at him, the looked up to see the teacher standing over him. She took his hood down, noticed he wasn't smiling or laughing, and replaced his hood rather sheepishly. Dmentae watched as she left and felt laughter spring up in him, if it wasn't for the curse on him, he would have laughed himself into a fit. More like a privaledge than a curse he mused to himself. Dmentae looked out of the window for the last five minutes of the lesson as the break bell went...

Tag: Haiden, Anyone

3. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    IC: Haiden

Haiden didn't move from the ground. The bell had rang so they would be talking about it in the hallway and soon all over the school. He got up slowly and dusted himself off.

Dmentae had done this, but if he felt that he had to do that to Haiden, then obviously something was wrong with him. Haiden put that out of his mind and walked over the door and put the letter he had been writing to his mom last night in his book.

He was going up to the owlery to send it to her. Despite what was going on at Hogwarts, he didn't want his mom to worry about him, she had enough trouble as it is. He saw a girl at the owlery coming up with him.

He stopped and turn to her and bowed, "Hi, my name is Haiden, of the Hufflepuff Dormitory." Though he still had troubles and worries, he could still be a gentleman to others.

Tag: JediMasterAnne, Dmentae, anyone at Hogwarts.

4. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Dmentae - Owlery

Dmentae had walked past Haiden while he was talking to a girl that bumped into him, he hadn't been noticed and Dmentae just waited in the Owlery until Charcol arrived from the rafters, landing on his shoulder again. Dmentae walked to the top of the steps into the Owlery and waited for Haiden "Sorry for that, i uhh, i dont know what came over me..." Dmentae looked down and then looked abck at Haiden "Hey, tell ya what, you can use Charcol to deliver that letter in you're hand he's faster and more relaiable than any Owl..." Dmentae gestured a peace sign and awaited his answer.

Tag: Haiden

5. Darth_Sadis

Darth_Sadis Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2005
    OOC: I've been requested to PM until the former one returns. I officially accept unless anyone doesn't want me to.

Could everyone who had plans with the former GM please PM them to me so I can catch up on what's going on, and anyone with any troubles PM too.

Let's keep it going!

IC: Rhys

"Should we go back the way we came?"

Rhys looked at Roxy. He had wanted to spend more time with her, but the intrusions of schoolmates had quickly put an end to that idea.

"Sure Rox. Let's hurry back, I've got detention tonight and Territ's probably trying to make sure it lasts a while."

They exited the grungy bar and made their way to the secret entrance to Hogwarts.

TAG: all

6. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    Owlery

Thank You very much, Dmentae, but I will just use a regular owl." Haiden said as he continued past Dmentae by offering a bow to him.

So how have you been?" Haiden said as he walked around the owls to decide which was fit enough deliver his letter.

He wanted something that would brighten his mother's day, and let her know that her know that Haiden was alright. He found a owl with bright golden wings and white chest.

It says on this one's leg that he is a ABANDONED AND FOUND owl." Haiden said to no one in particular, though he directed it to the girl he had introduced himself to. "I wonder if I could adopt him?" Haiden said as he prepared to attach the letter to the owl's feet.

Tag: JediMasterAnne, Dmentae

7. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    OOC: Sorry I haven't been on much. I am totally fine with Sadis being GM! I think that is a wonderful idea! I, on the other hand, have no time to GM.

IC: Roxy

"Sure Rox. Let's hurry back, I've got detention tonight and Territ's probably trying to make sure it lasts a while."

Roxy could tell Rhys was a bit disappointed that the fun had to end. She was just worried about missing too much school and the fact that Territ knew they had left and was probably adding on by the amount of time the were gone. Haiden was in the back of her mind too. He seemed to know her and she felt bad because she didn't know him well. She knew of him of course but didn't really know him.

At the entrance to Hogwarts Roxy stopped and looked at Rhys. She put her small hand on his arm.

"Thankyou. That was fun. I'm sorry it ended so soon maybe we can do something some other time."

She smiled at him and then continued to walk to the school.

Tag: Rhys, Haiden, Dmentae, Daniel, anyone

8. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Dmentae - Owlery

Dmentae was astonished as Haiden brushed past him, resspectfully, but still brushed past him "Fine, if thats how it is...Locomoto Mortis" Dmentae flicked his wand at Haiden's legs as they twisted around eachother and he fell into the Owl he was looking at, scaring it off. "Charcol, go on, have a bit of fun" Dmentae watched as his bat went and soared after the White-chested Owl, scaring it off even more. He then looked to the girl coming up the stairs and bowed royally to her, then raised his hood over his silver hair, allowing bits of it to rest on his robe, he walked out and left Haiden to squirm. "Who needs him..." Dmentae hadn't a clue why he was feeling so down, but he had a feeling that soomething was wrong, and that something had Rhys included. Dmentae looked down and saw Rhys and Roxy walking from Hogsmeade "Accio Broom" hhe said, as his Black-Coloured firebolt flew under him, Dmentae flew it to Rhys and Roxy, jumping off it at the last moment to land like a ghost infront of Rhys, he put his hand out and stopped Rhys "You have something to tell me, dont you..." Dmentae waited as his broom went back to his dormitory...

Tag: All people affected here

9. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007

Haiden had taken the spell to his legs, and immediately dismissed it with his wand. That didn't stop him from stumbling into the owl he was tying his note to.

The owl was stunned and started to flap wildly, and to make matters worse Dmentae had sent his bat on the owl, making it more frustrated and mad.

Haiden straightened up and focused on the bat and, with a slashing motion of his wand casted the spell, sectumsempra.

A gash appeared on the bat's wing and the bat fell, making a squealing sound as it went. "Stupefy" Haiden said at the bat, and then the bat fell silent.

Haiden attached his letter to the, now calmed down,owl and let it go. He picked up the bat and began to walk to the infirmary, knowing he was in trouble, great trouble.

"I'm sorry we had to meet this way...I'm not asking you to come to my defense when I get in trouble. Infact it would probably be better if you were never mentioned to be here." He bowed to the beautiful young women, and continued to the infirmary with the bat.

Tag: Dmentae, JediMasterAnne

OOC: Dmentae, this really didn't have to happen. Could you please stop casting spells on my character for no reason? It seems just because my character wont fight back, you seem to do things for no reason.

JediMasterAnne, I'm really sorry your character and mine couldn't have a conversation. I really am.

10. Darth_Sadis

Jul 31, 2005

"You have something to tell me, dont you..."

Rhys looked hard at the young man in front of him, his hand poised to grab his wand should the need arise.
    He threw a smile over his face and said, "Not especially, and I'm kind of in a hurry so could you move... now."

TAG: Dmentae

11. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Dmentae - Confrontation

"I'm not leaving, and there is something, something dark. Tell me Rhys, u know i wont let it rest until i know...im stubborn" Dmentae then saw Rhys fingering his wand "Accio Wand" dmentae said quickly as Rhys wand flew into his hand, he then threw both of them over to the grass. "Now, please tell me, im being haunted by dark things and its mutating my mind" Dmentae looked at Rhys thoughtfully "Please?, ill do anything?"

12. Darth_Sadis

Jul 31, 2005

He felt his wand fly out of his grasp, then looked at it hit the grass. He turned back to Dmentae, his face pale and his eyes dark.

"Believe me... you don't want to do this. And if you think that'll stop me, think again."

He leapt forward and landed on Dmentae's body. Being taller and heavier than the boy, he went down easily. Rhys raised his right fist and brough it crashing down onto his face before rolling to the side and grabbing both the wands.
    He threw Dmentae's at him and pointed his own wand at the boy, he smiled and said "Obliviate."

The boy's face became dull as his memory was purged. Rhys bent down and helped him, "You okay Dmentae? You took a pretty bad fall off your broom." He slung the boy's arm over his neck and together they hobbled to the nurses universe.

TAG: Dmentae, all

13. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Dmentae - Rhys

Fortunately for Dmentae, he had a side-affect to his non-future or past telling ability, he couldn't forget it, ever. Dmentae looked up at Rhys and quietly whispered "Avis", pointing his wand at Rhys face, a flock of birds flew at Rhys face and overpowered him in shock ,allowing Dmentae to escape his grip and shout "Diffindo", aiming at Rhys wand, he split it in half then shouted "Accio Broom!" and hopped on, soaring away from his one-time friend, he seemed to becoming everyone's anemies due to this dark feeling he had on him. He landed in his common room and stashed his broom, then ran to the Room of Requirement I need somewhere to keep to myself he paced infront of the hidden door 6 times saying this, and when he turned, he saw the door. He then opened it to a black room with no items or windows, Dmentae entered on his own.

Tag: anyone

14. Darth_Sadis

Jul 31, 2005

Rhys watched the boy fly away before picking up his shattered wand and throwing the pieces to the ground.
    Something had twisted inside of Rhys, something that had been there for a very long time without his knowledge. The change was still small, but noticeable. Rhys became aware of it the instant he had leapt on the younger boy and punched him. Normally he would never have even considered such a violent outburst, yet he had done it so easily.
    The broken wand was the last thing on his mind as he ran towards the school. He had to speak with Professor Fenris, and soon.

TAG: Anyone.

15. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: lol...seems we are out of controll and me and Rhys have dark reasons for doing wierd things...Voldermort...

16. GraySaberFreque

GraySaberFreque Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2006
    IC: Daniel

Daniel had decided to take the rest of the day off after his Dark Arts lesson. He needed to find Rhys, beg him for information on voldomort, and if that didn't work, find a way to capture him and torture him for information.

Normally, Daniel wouldn't consider toture and option, but he had to, voldomort was Daniel's only chance at finding a way to cheat deaths.

TAGS: Anyone, Rhys(maybe)

17. Darth_Sadis

Jul 31, 2005

Rhys crashed into Professor Fenris' classroom yelling "Professor I need your hel..." He stared wide eyed at the classroom who had immediately turned and was staring at him wide eyed.
    His face turned scarlet in embarrassment, and he closed the door and knocked from outside before stepping in calmly.
    "ahem, Excuse me Professor. May I have a word with you?"

TAG: Fenris

18. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

Roxy watched the whole fight between Rhys and Dmentae. Roxy didn't know what to think or to say. This wasn't like Rhys. Rhys took off after Dmentae had left. She was just standing, unable to move. Realizing she was still just standing, Roxy decided to go into the school. Maybe find something to occupy her mind.

Entering the school, Roxy realized everyone else was in class. Class that she skipped so that she could hang out with Rhys who left her after beating on some boy.

Roxy decided to go to the infirmary. She liked to help out around there and just sit there. No one was hardly there and it was always quite quiet. On the way there Roxy saw Haiden. Not knowing if she was in the mood to talk she decided just to say hi.

"Hey Haiden."

Tag: Haiden, Rhys, Dmentae, Daniel, anyone

19. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    Infirmary

Hey Haiden" He heard someone say.

He turned around to see Roxy's beautiful face staring at him. She was talking to him wasn't she? Of course she was, his name was Haiden!

Roxy. How nice to see you." Haiden managed to say.

He had already put Dmentae's bat in the Infirmary, and was going back to the Hufflepuff Dormitory to await his punishment. He walked over to her and bowed. Something didn't seem right about her, she was not her normal self.

She was still radiant and couldn't be any nicer, but it was in the air around her, her demeanor seemed to bleed into the air.
    Haiden looked her in her eyes and stared in them. He wasn't supposed to stare at people, it wasn't polite, but he felt like he had lost himself in her eyes. He realized that his palms were getting sweaty, he wiped them in his robes and backed away from Roxy.

I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to stare." He felt his face turn red, "Roxy, I... I, uh...Just came from the Infirmary and since you are going in there, maybe we should go together. If you want to, that is.

Tag: Roxy

OOC: Thanks for tagging me.:cool:

20. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

"Roxy. How nice to see you."

Roxy smiled at him. He really was a nice boy. He looked at her and he continue to look at her. Like he was seeing that she had a problem and that she wasn't happy, but also like he was just looking to look.

I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to stare." "Roxy, I... I, uh...Just came from the Infirmary and since you are going in there, maybe we should go together. If you want to, that is."

Haiden's face turned red and Roxy couldn't help but smile. She was planning on going to the infirmary by herself but decided she wouldn't mind going with Haiden.

"I would really enjoy that. Why were you in the infirmary." The girl said as she walked into the infirmary.

Tag: Haiden, others

21. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007

"I would really enjoy that. Why were you in the infirmary."

Haiden looked down, but then back at her.

"I hurt Dmentae's bat, severely. I really didn't want to, but he sent it to attack an owl that had done nothing wrong." Haiden said as he tried to stop blushing.

"I'm not the kind of person that just attacks animals. I like them. That's why I took it to the Infirmary." He further explained.

Haiden didn't want Roxy to think he was just off casting spells at animals. He didn't want her to think anything bad about him really. He raised his hands toward the Infirmary's office.

Shall we?" He said in a nervous voice.

22. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

"I hurt Dmentae's bat, severely. I really didn't want to, but he sent it to attack an owl that had done nothing wrong."

"I'm not the kind of person that just attacks animals. I like them. That's why I took it to the Infirmary."

Roxy felt sorry for the poor boy. She didn't know how she would feel if she hurt an animal because it attacked another. He must be very kind. She could definitely tell he was a Hufflepuff.

"Shall we?"

Roxy walked into the infirmary and found her favorite window. You could see the lake and much of the grounds from here. She sat on one of the beds.

"Haiden, you seem a bit nervous. Can I ask why?"

Tag: Haiden, others

23. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007

"Haiden, you seem a bit nervous. Can I ask why?"

Haiden walked over to the window and looked out of it. He was really nervous about 2 things, his mom and Roxy.

His mom was worried about him, and he didn't like it. He had seen a Dark Figure staring at him from the Astronomy window, a Dark Figure his mom had warned him about. Yet something struck him as strange, why was he so worried about his mom, he was the one that was being hunted. No, that was the wrong way to think, his mom was the one that needed his help, and he had to continue school here.

Then there was Roxy. She was the object of his attention for the past few days. He had never missed a class in his career of school here. Yet he skipped one class to go to Hogsmeade to see her.

He turned away from the window to face her.

"Roxy, I...I'm nervous because I'm with you." Haiden said as he sat beside her on the bed and looked at her. "I don't mean to sound weird, but if I do i'm sorry."

24. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

"Roxy, I...I'm nervous because I'm with you." "I don't mean to sound weird, but if I do i'm sorry."

Haiden was now sitting right next to Roxy and all she could do was look at him and smile. Yes, his statement was strange but sweet, also. Why would he be nervous?

"There is no reason to be nervous. Can I ask you another question?"

Roxy looked away from him and out the window. She then turned her attention back to the boy sitting next to her.

"Why? Why would hanging out with me in the infirmary make you nervous? Besides the fact that we are hanging out in a strange place."

Tag: Haiden, all

25. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    Infirmary

"Why? Why would hanging out with me in the infirmary make you nervous? Besides the fact that we are hanging out in a strange place."

Haiden looked at her. He felt like he was outside his body, watching this event unfold. Here he was with Roxy, and with the exact thing he wanted with her, alone time. Haiden looked down.

Roxy...I like you. That's why I get nervous around you, the reason why my palms sweat, and I trip over my words. Being around you is enough to make me nervous. When I look at you I don't see a girl, I see a beautiful person, a person that I want to be with."

Haiden looked back at her and just felt happiness radiate off of her skin, and all he could do was smile. He felt as if he had made the biggest mistake, yet at the same time a weight was lifted off of him. He had expressed his feelings for her and now she knew.

He had many worries right now, his mom, the Dark Figure he had saw, and he was going to get into trouble for using magic on an animal, yet when he looked at her all his worries seem to erode away into nothingness. He felt as if looking at her gave him courage and he lost himself as his hand went gently up to her hair and stroked it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.