main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Harry Potter Universe RPG

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Knaordyi, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    OOC: I'm still at Hogwarts, someone could have tagged me...just because I don't post very often doesn't mean I'm not around to tag.

2. GraySaberFreque

GraySaberFreque Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2006
    OOC: It's kind of your fault tog, the way you made it sound, it was a hogsmead outing because you told us we couldn't go.

3. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Roxy

Roxy waited for Rhys's answer when a hooded figure approached her. He pulled down his hood and she tried to remember if she knew him. He smiled at her and she had to smile back.

" Roxy, how are you? Wondering if you would like me-I mean like to have a drink?"

Roxy giggled. He started to look quite familiar. Right it was Haiden. He was a fellow Hufflepuff. The girl began to open her mouth to reply but was soon cut off by Rhys.

"Oh hello ... Braiden isn't it? Me and Roxy just decided to have a quick tipple... y'know... alone."

Roxy watched as the two boys went to the bar and talked. She wondered what they were saying to each other. Rhys returned with a pumpkin juice and Roxy gladly took it. Rhys told her a joke and they began to laugh. Roxy felt eyes on her and she turned to see Haiden looking at her. She smiled at him and made a mental note to talk to him sometime. She turned her attention back to Rhys.

The door opened and Roxy saw another Hogwarts student walk in. Dmentae. Roxy was surprised to see this many kids here.

"So Rhys, what did you do over the summer?"

Tag: Rhys, Haiden, Dmentae, anyone

4. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    OOC: I don't know about everyone else but my guy is paying the bartender to keep quiet. I'll go back to Hogwarts if it is messing the story up. I'm really sorry.

IC: Haiden

Haiden looked down at his book and realized that he was actually done with the first part of it. He closed the book and got up from the bar. As he was getting up, he turned and put 1 galleon on the bar for the bartender.

Listen I'll stop doing this I don't want to get in trouble." He said to the bartender.

He walked out and snuck around the corner. Flipping his hood up, he started for Hogwarts. He snuck out of onto the school grounds. He glided behind a tree and looked up at the school. He had quite a task before him.

Tag: anybody

5. Darth_Sadis

Darth_Sadis Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2005
    IC: Rhys

"So Rhys, what did you do over the summer?"

A pained look came over Rhys' face and he looked into Roxy's eyes.

"I swore my allegiance to the Dark Lord."

He stared as her face dropped and she stared at him. He suddenly burst into laughter and had a gulp of his pumpkin juice.

"Hahahaha.... Sorry Rox, I couldn't resist! You shudda seen your face! No... I spent time at MAMM, Mystical Animals Mistreated by Muggles. Its a rescue camp for 'our' animals that wander into Muggledom and get hurt. We fix 'em up and send them home."
    He turned to the bar to see Braidan make a hasty retreat as another member of his house entered. Dmentae, a younger boy but very talented and, like Rhys himself, not a typical Slytherin. Dmentae had been there on the first day back, showing first years around and being generally nice while the other Slytherins tried to scare or bully or hex the newbs.

What about you Rox? What have you been up to? Any new men in your life?"

TAG: Roxy, Dmentae, anyone in Hogwarts.

6. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Dmentae - Three Broomsticks

"Awww what now! what did I say?" Dmentae turned and watched Haiden leave in a hurry, but Dmentae was quick and asked Charcol to follow him. Charcol quickly grabbed the last mouse and flew out of the closing door. Dmentae turned back and saluted Rhys respectively. He then turned again and had a thought. He bought three Butterbeer's with some galleons, covering the age cost by bribery, and went over to Rhys and a Hufflepuff girl he was chatting up. He sat down and shared the Butterbeers round, then raised his hood and covered up his green house colours, joining the conversation.

Tag: Rhys, Roxy

OOC: i joined after the Dark lord joke so i diddnt hear it

7. Darth_Sadis

Jul 31, 2005
    IC: Rhys

Rhys accepted the drink and passed Roxy's to her.
    "Roxy, this is Dmentae. He's a Slytherin but he's pretty cool."
    Rhys finished his pumpkin juice and started on his Butterbeer. He lifted removed his wand and cast a small chilling charm on his mug. "Heh, I like them cold."

TAG: any

8. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006

Dmentae was greeted warmly by Rhys "Roxy, this is Dmentae. He's a Slytherin but he's pretty cool." Dmentae looked at Rhys with an atonished visage then replied "Yeah, not many Slytherins are cool, there's me, you and uhhhh oh Brain Fade..." Dmentae looked to Roxy and greeted her "Hey, how r you?" He then looked out the window blankly, thinking about Willow...

Tag: Anyone

9. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

What about you Rox? What have you been up to? Any new men in your life?"

Roxy shook her head and took the last sip of her pumpkin juice. Last man in her life transfered to a muggle school for this year.

A boy approached the table and sat down. He was carrying drinks. Rhys seemed to know him.

"Roxy, this is Dmentae. He's a Slytherin but he's pretty cool."

Roxy wondered what Rhys meant by that. Probably that most Slytherins would totally not be seen with her.

"Yeah, not many Slytherins are cool, there's me, you and uhhhh oh Brain Fade..."

Rhys chilled his drink and Roxy just observed the two. She didn't want to barge in to their little conversation.

"Hey, how r you?"

Roxy smiled at the boy who had joined them. He seemed nice enough.

"I'm doing great. Thanks for the drink."

Roxy didn't know what else to say. Goodness, she hardly knew what to say Rhys. How would she know what to say to Rhys's friends.

Tag: Rhys, Dmentae, anyone

10. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    Hogwarts

Haiden ran up the stairwell and into the Great Hall. He went directly to the batheroom and wiped his face down. As the water ran down his face, he felt as if his body had lost its innocence. Not now, but over the course of the years his body had died and was now reborn.

He wiped the water off his face and looked in the mirror. He always did look tired, yet fully awake. He threw his hood over his head and walked out of the bathroom. He walked up the stairs and around the hall to the second floor. This floor he always liked. It had stone statues in the middle of the room leading to the next stairwell. The pictures on the wall were quite active, so Haiden had to make sure they didn't notice him to a degree that they would talk about it, because the pictures on this level, Haiden had noticed in passing, were quite talkative and bored, so when anything was talked about, the conversation could last for hours. He crept passed the pictures, and made it to the next floor without notice, luckily.

He walked into the library and walked to the Dark Arts section and waited for classes to end, so he could sneak into the busy halls unnoticed until his next class where, ironically, he wanted to be noticed so he wouldn't be counted absent!

Tag: Roxy, Rhys, Dmentae

OOC: Good Question, Who, and where, the is the GM? This is kinda getting out of hand. We're students so we shouldn't be wandering around with no teachers, buying beer while we're at it. Also, butterbeer is not actually beer.

11. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    OOC: Currently, The_Jesstar is acting GM, since the game's original GM has not been online in ages, but she hasn't been around in a little while, either. My guess is that real life is a little hectic for her right now, but I did send her a PM asking for a post. As far as I know, she hasn't read it yet.

12. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006

"I'm doing great. Thanks for the drink."
    "Hey, its allright. Just being polite! Oh, also, i remembered the other coolo slytherins...none, shame that" Dmentae looked round and watched as people came and went, and his silvery hair fell over his eyes in whisps. He then heard a familiar screeching "Wingardium Leviosa" he whispered, and the door handle lifted and Charcol flew in, landing infront of Dmentae on the table and walked up to him. Dmentae patted his bat and half-asked what he had seen, the bat just replied in a series of bat noises which Dmentae almost fully understood. He then let his bat drink the rest of his Butterbeer and walk up his arm and onto his shoulder again. Dmentae saw the Hufflepuff girl looking at him a little oddly "Hey, he's a bat. Name's Charcol" he then ordered another round of Butterbeer's and waited for the drinks.

Tag: U 2

OOC: Dnno where she is lol...

13. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

Roxy just stared at the bat. Who in the universe would have a bat for a pet?

"Rhys, do you think we should go back? Maybe catch a couple of classes?"

Tag: Rhys, Dmentae, Haiden, all

14. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006

"Rhys, do you think we should go back? Maybe catch a couple of classes?" Dmentae looked sternly at the Hufflepuff girl "And here I was, being polite, and you are already trying to get rid of me! Fine, you stay here and have at it! I'm off to Hogwarts" And at that, he stormed off, not looking back, only noticing his bat look back and pull a face, then fly out ahead of him when he made it outside, he began to run to the castle, and his next lesson, Defence Against the Dark Arts...

Tag: Roxy, Rhys

OOC: have at it means kissing and that stuff, just incase u were wondering

15. Darth_Sadis

Jul 31, 2005
    "Rhys, do you think we should go back? Maybe catch a couple of classes?"

Before Rhys could reply his "Cool Slytherin" housemate suddenly burst out, "And here I was, being polite, and you are already trying to get rid of me! Fine, you stay here and have at it! I'm off to Hogwarts!"

Rhys watched him run off and turned a stunned look to Roxy. "Well, I wonder what his problem is?" He shrugged and finished his drink (courtesy of Dmentae) and stood up. "We should be getting back. Territ is probably trying to convince the Headmaster to expel us!"

TAG: All

16. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

Roxy jumped at the sound of Dmentae's voice.

"And here I was, being polite, and you are already trying to get rid of me! Fine, you stay here and have at it! I'm off to Hogwarts"

Roxy bit her lip and wondered what she had done to deserve that. She didn't have anything against the boy.

"Well, I wonder what his problem is?" "We should be getting back. Territ is probably trying to convince the Headmaster to expel us!"

Roxy took one last sip of her drink and walked out the door. She hoped Rhys wasn't too mad about her wanting to go back and making his friend angry.

"Should we go back the way we came?"

TAg: Rhys

17. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007

Haiden looked out of the window. It was the only thing he could do...he was in astronomy class. He looked like he was studying the sky, but in reality, he was thinking about Roxy. Who was the guy she was with? What ere they doing together?

These questions branched off into full grown suspicions. He liked her, yet she was with another guy. He looked away from the window and thought about a more pressing matter. The Dark Lord had been mentioned in code from his mom at the bar. The letters had said that Dark Spectors had started to appear around the bar and, more importantly, around the entire wizard world. His mom had been concerned about his well-being because earlier that school year, as Haiden set off for Hogwarts, two hooded figures were talking about a boy "they had to get" that went to Hogwarts, and his mom was worried it might be him.

Haiden didn't want to worry his mom, but at the same time he had to continue his schooling until he was a real wizard so he could get a job and get his mom out of working in the bar. He had a goal and he had to acheive it. His mom told him to go to the teachers and tell them of the Hooded figures, but he had not. He would fight them if they came to him, but what if he didn't win...

He stood and looked closely at the now darkening grounds. There was something looking up at him. That couldn't be. There was thousands of windows on Hogwarts, but he seemedto be staring right at him. Through his soul.

"Haiden" a girl said to him. He looked at her, then looked back... and the figure was gone.

Beast

18. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    OOC: Hi everyone, I have something to discuss with all of you. This RPG is great, but we've been without a permanent GM for quite some time now. I really like this RPG, and if you all like how it is now, I don't want to change it. Its just seems to me that we should advance the story and organize it some. Establish the people who are playing. Now Dmentae can tell you that I'm on ALOT, so I think I would make a good Sub-GM until the person that is initially responsible for this RPG comes back. So please feel free to PM me with your responses. I'm not trying to take over but we seem to just be wandering around doing nothing, and I would like to advance it, and make it better.

Beast

19. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Dmentae - Astronomy Class

Dmentae was only in the Class because his Defence AGainst the Dark arts room had been vandalised by a matter of creratures during the previous lesson. He suddenly noticed Haiden sat infront of him, and staring out of the window "Haiden" he said. Haiden looked back, and with the look on his face, he presumed the voice was a girl. "What're you looking at? and i'm not a girl!"Dmentae saw Haiden look back to the window, then back to Dmentae.

OOC: Blu, ur on less than me...and i think a veteran of the Harry Potter RP should be the Sub-GM like Roxy or Rhys...bcos me and u have only just joined.

20. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    OOC: Yeah Sadis would make a good gm I know that for sure. As is I'm already GMing 2 games and got a new job.

21. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006
    IC: Daniel Polter
    Defense Of The Dark Arts Class

Daniel tooks notes blindly as the teacher taught.

He couldn't stop thinking, about Rhys. Despite all the attention Rhys got, despite how much better loved he was than Daniel, Daniel had never been jealous of him.

Until now. Rhys had a mark, which ment he was allies with the dark lord, he was close to the one rulbreaker Daniel admired most.
    Voldomort, cheated death. Something Daniel had hoped to do since he was five.

TAGS: Anyone

22. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006
    OOC: I'd be willing to GM too.

Regardless of that, I get the feeling that all the things happening right now are random.

We've been without a GM so long, that we have no idea where the plot is going.

Is voldomort back?

What happened to Harry Potter?

Why are me and Rhys having dreams?

how do we all fit in to the plot?

I think that all veteren players should meet in PMs to discuss where this is supposed to go?

23. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    OOC: Actually, I am on alot. I know I'm not a veteran player, but if anyone wants my opinion,please feel free to PM me.

I wasn't trying to take over, just get the game back on track. Random was a very good word to describe what was happening.

Beast

24. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: Beast, leave it to the people who know what they're on about, im not saying i do, therefore i'm not volunteering. I wouldnt mind who is chosen, even if it was me, but beast, dont do that, its really annoying.

On another note...we need 2 elect someone that is a regular and a veteran, so Rhys would be the best bet. He's on almsot as much as me (im a forumholic) and he has the veterany of anyone. So its him i vote for... lets Vote!!

Rhys: 1
    Roxy:
    Polter:
    Dmentae:
    Haiden:

i just included everyone that is regularily on, so ill try keep this voting theing alive and up-to-date, just post ur vote ok people? and ill tally em.

25. Darth_Sadis

Jul 31, 2005
    OOC: I wouldn't mind GM'ing. I know quite a bit about the story, what's going on and such, but only what the previous GM's would let me know, so there's a lot I don't.

I know how Voldemort came back, why we are having dreams and pretty much what is going on.

If you want me to GM I will, but I'm just saying that none of us know the full story so we'll have to make up more as we go along.

Peace

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.