main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Harry Potter!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Nov 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Just wanted to see if you guys wanted to go hit Harry Potter with me this Friday! I am planning on hitting either the 7ish or 9ish showing, not sure just yet which, but if you are interested in going let me know. I think we will probably catch a bite to eat after/before depending on what time we go, as well. Get with me if you want to go, so I will know who to expect! Its going to be an impromptu get-together, so I am not going to get with Minacia about it, and make it an official meeting. Because NEXT week, I am planning on having our next official meeting, and depending on what Mike's schedule says, we will be watching some very revered movies on the big screen! :)

2. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Though it probably goes without saying, I'm saying it...Count me in.

3. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Finally some insight :). Yes, yes, I will be there. I saw the first Harry Potter again last night and am so looking forward to this movie.

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

4. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    It also goes without saying, that I'm saying.... I'm counting you. In fact, I have a special spot reserved JUST for you. Its a roped off area that says "Jar Jar fans only" and its outside the theater. MUWAHAHAHAHA! Just kidding, bud, it will be fun as always! I am really looking forward to seeing the movie, and thats the last really big movie must-see for me until the new Lord of the Rings! One down, one to go!

5. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Hehehe... Jar-Jar Fans... ROFLMAO! Oh Ummm, I guess now would be a bad time to ask Entropy "When are we going to play Star Wars RPG?"... Doh, yeah I'll wait to ask later. /grin ;)

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

6. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    I never saw the first one, but why not...

I should be able to make it, but I said that about the IMAX thing, too, didn't I?

7. DeathNite

DeathNite Jedi Youngling

Nov 10, 2002
    Greetings,

I shall be there as well. I have always thought of myself as the greatest of all Nightmares! However, it wasn't until today, after seeing the Nameless one in action.... (Refering to Jar Jar)....... I do not think I can compete with the very visage of this vile, cruel and horrifing creature!

I think I will sleep uneasy for many nights to come.

Got Hate?
    DeathNite

8. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
  9. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Hey all, just wanted to drop a note to let everyone know, Harry Potter was a blast. If you weren't able to make it out to see it last night you should really catch it before it leaves the theaters.

10. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    and just WAIT until next weekend!

I know a secret.... I know a secret..... hehehehehe

11. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    I'll second that, Harry Potter was a big hit... planning on seeing it again Sunday ;).

Lod Reh Sajon ~

12. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    It was groovy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.