main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~~Haunted By Secrets~~ (Creepy sort of JA/AU :)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by SiriGallia, Aug 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Great posts!!

2. Siri_Z

Siri_Z Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 16, 2002
    yeesh! Poor Qui... ack i did not jsut say that... ok i did...

u've got me feeling sypathy for Qui-Gon!!

That my friend is a rare gift...

TIll Later~
    Siri

3. obi-wannabe_1138

obi-wannabe_1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2002
    Wow great post Siri_Gallia!

4. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    OB1's such the good boyscout! ;) Go get Qui-Gon!

5. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Yes, it's time to stop the torture

6. Seven

Seven Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2000
    Boyscout?

Cool!

Go Obi go!

Great post Siri! But... I WANT MORE!

7. Sarah_K

Sarah_K Jedi Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
    *waltzes in, humming a merry tune* Greetings, Siri's Readers! When your authoress accidentally posted under my name, it made me realize that I hadn't popped in on you guys! :D *shakes hands all around*

So, I'll just say 'hi' :),

gloat a little because I already know how this ends [face_devil],

brag on my sister for a bit ;), and go!

Oh, and let's not forget: UP!

Happy reading! (And no, Siri, you'll never be rid of me. Bwahahahaha!)

Sarah >^,,^<

8. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    UP!

I only just found this but so far it's great :D Post more soon please!

9. Sarah_K

Sarah_K Jedi Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
  10. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    Arwen-Jade_Kenobi: Thank you!

Siri_Z: *gapes* :eek: I just got Siri to feel sorry for QUI-GON!!! WoW!!! ;)

obi-wannabe_1138: Thanx!! :D

PadmeLeiaJaina: You like that title for him! ;) Though I guess he is :p

PadawanKitara: *looks at her 'surprised' You THINK so??? [face_devil]

Seven: Okay! Then you shall have more! Glad you're likin' it!!! :D

Sarah_K: 'llo sister-o-mine! Good to see you *ducks behind chair* sorry I posted under your name again! I didn't mean it! ;) And stop gloating about knowing the ending! As it happens *I* know the ending...wait...umn...oh no! I've forgotten it! :p

Ginger_Jedi: Hey Girl!!! It's good to see ya again! I reeeeeally like that icon! I've never seen it before :) I'm glad you're liking the story :D

OKAY here we go:

~*~Chapter 4: Part 2~*~

Trouble and Answers

Obi-Wan's heart was made of lead. He just couldn't get away from Bruck and Aalto. He couldn't figure out whether it was that they knew where he had been, or that they wanted to know what great place he had found where none of the Masters would look.

Two-a-chrono came, and rolled by, and still they wouldn't leave him alone. Bant tried to help in any way she could. She tried to distract them long enough for Obi-Wan to get away, but she couldn't get there attention long enough.

"What am I going to do Bant?" Obi-Wan whispered to her, Bruck and Aalto were only feet away. "He'll starve if I don't get to him." Obi-Wan knew that whatever rations Ine'Zar was giving Qui-Gon would make sure he didn't starve, just the same, he was desperate to get there.

"I don't know," Bant looked worried. "I just can't get their attention long enough."

"We have to think of something drastic." Obi-Wan said suddenly.

"Like what?" Bant didn't seem too sure.

"Well," Obi-Wan frowned. "I have an idea, but you may not like it." Bant nodded to give him the 'go ahead'.

"This is so stupid." Bant murmured as she and Obi-Wan skirted the lake.

"You don't have to help." Obi-Wan glanced at the sun, he had to hurry if he was going to be able to go at all. A short distance behind them, Aalto and Bruck were following, snickering behind their hands. Bant smiled at them and waved. Bruck gave her an annoyed look.

They reached the pier of the lake. Obi-Wan and Bant walked to the edge and sat down, true to Obi-Wan's plan, Aalto and Bruck came up right behind them. "Ready?" Obi-Wan mouthed. She nodded. Obi-Wan moved, he stood up and at the same time Bant moved to the side knocking Obi-Wan's shin, he toppled backwards into Bruck and even though Obi-Wan hit the pier, Bruck fell into the water, at that moment Bant had already stood and was rushing over to assist Obi-Wan gently pushing Aalto out of her way, he hadn't established good balance and fell off the other side of the pier.

"Go." Bant hissed. Obi-Wan jumped up and ran off towards Ine'Zar's house, and Bant ran up the hill from the lake. "Mistress Kait! Hurry! Aalto and Bruck fell in the lake!" Obi-Wan smiled, Bant was such a clever girl, Mistress Kait would be very worried about their getting head colds if they didn't dry off before they did anything else.

Obi-Wan ran all the way to Ine'Zar's house and checked around him to see if Ine'Zar was there. He wasn't. Obi-Wan ran down the hall, he had kept his pack slung over his shoulder all day waiting for an instant out. He set it down on the floor when he entered. Qui-Gon stood, he looked surprised.

"Obi-Wan,"

"Sorry I'm late," Obi-Wan said wryly. He handed the pack of food over to Qui-Gon, Qui-Gon took it and ate for a little while, then the Jedi looked Obi-Wan over briefly.

"Is something wrong?"

Obi-Wan shook his head, but it wasn't true. Something *was* wrong; he wanted to get Qui-Gon out, but he had a feeling that he couldn't just slice his lightsaber through the chains, still there was no way of finding out without asking. But he also didn't want to approach it

11. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    What are those two troublemakers doing in there!

Better post more so I can find out

12. Seven

Jul 20, 2000
    You left me hanging again! That's just not nice! More soon please!

13. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    What the hey r those two doing there!!

Hmm another reason to find them even more annoying then they r... :p

Till Later~
    Siri

14. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    Here comes trouble

15. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Oh no- I think those 2 turkeys need to get probbed by that Secret keeper machine!

16. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    LOL PadmeLeiaJaina :)

17. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi: Okay! ;)

Seven: Sorry! I have a bad habit of that :D

Siri_Z: Yes, well, they're about to get even more annoying before they get a comeupence.

Padawan_Kitara: No kidding!

PadmeLeiaJaina: *giggle* Turkeys? You like coming up with nick-names for these people! Obi-Wan-the-Boyscout, Bruck-and-Aalto-the-Turkeys! ;)

~*~Chapter 5~*~

The Poem and The Labrynth

Qui-Gon moved to the entry way, he had seen the two boys just a split second before Obi-Wan had run into the taller one. He moved into the door way watching closely. He listened to hear what they were saying.

"We had a feeling you'd been coming here." The taller one smiled. "Aalto," The boy said casually. The other boy grabbed Obi-Wan. Aalto wasn't as tall as the other boy, but he was taller than Obi-Wan. "So what have you been doing, Ofey? Having fun with the 'crazy' Jedi?"

"He's not crazy," Obi-Wan ground out. "Go away Bruck," Bruck shook his head.

"We're not going until you give us some answers." He smiled, clearly enjoying his power over Obi-Wan. "I'm wondering what you could *possibly* be doing here that's made you come down here so much." Obi-Wan didn't volunteer an answer and Bruck threw a punch into Obi-Wan's stomach, Obi-Wan doubled over, but didn't appear to notice any pain. Qui-Gon felt his fist clenching involuntarily. "Did you find something? Or are you just hanging around with the insane people?" He didn't wait for an answer, he punched Obi-Wan again and brought up his knee to catch Obi-Wan's chin, Obi-Wan's lip was now bleeding freely. Bruck slammed him in the mouth. "Come on Ofey, it only gets worse from here."

///The pain can only grow.///

Qui-Gon remembered the words, a pure rage was building inside him, memories, anger, and hate, suddenly Bruck was Ine'Zar, and Aalto was one of Ine'Zar's brutal guards, and Obi-Wan was a helpless boy who was being subjected to cruelty he didn't deserve. Qui-Gon's eyes flared as Bruck hit Obi-Wan again. Qui-Gon finally moved, he jumped forward, his chains could reach a short ways down the hall, and it was enough, he grabbed Bruck by the arms and ripped him away from Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan took the opportunity to twist away from Aalto, but Aalto ignored him, his eyes were fixed on Qui-Gon. Qui-Gon slammed Bruck against the wall, their eyes locked, and in that moment, Qui-Gon remembered where he was, and who Bruck really was. He dropped Bruck to the floor.

"Get out of here." He said in a deliberate tone. The two boys ran, trying to leave before the other one did. Obi-Wan's breath was coming raspily. Qui-Gon grabbed his arm making it only the third time he had touched the boy, and as always he was very reluctant to do so.

"I'm fine," Obi-Wan murmured around a bloody lip, as he massaged his swollen eye. Qui-Gon nodded and let go of him, he turned back to his cell. "Thank you," Obi-Wan said suddenly. Qui-Gon turned to him, and nodded, just nodded.

Qui-Gon sat down on the floor to his cell. He had wanted to kill Ine'Zar, but instead he had almost killed a boy. He took a deep breath. He just *couldn't* let Obi-Wan trust him, he couldn't. If he did, Obi-Wan would turn out just like Si'mun...Qui-Gon couldn't let that happen. He wouldn't let Obi-Wan trust him, he would always keep him at an arm's length.

Qui-Gon sighed, at least Obi-Wan would give up the idea of trying to help him escape, he just didn't want to live through it again.

"I just don't know how I'm going to do it," Obi-Wan sighed, wincing suddenly as Bant applied bacta to his cut. "I mean, I could probably get in there and turn off the chain's alarms, but then how would we get out?" Bant didn't reply, she didn't have to, in another moment Obi-Wan was talking again. "See I don't know the poem, the only people who do are Ine'Zar, and I'm *not* going to ask him, that other Jedi, but I can tell Qui-Gon doesn't like to talk about him, so I'll never know the name of him or the sister, I hav

18. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Good posts!

Ooh a relative of Siri's was involved? Interesting...

19. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    How exactly are Aalto and Bruck even Padawans? They are nasty little critters. Obi-Wan's such a good the good padawan.

I can see this will be fun.... more please???

20. Seven

Jul 20, 2000
    You keep on leaving me hanging!

Even so I must admit that this is most intriging. More soon please

21. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    ooo Siri...

This is getting more intresting by the minute!

More!!

22. obi-wannabe_1138

obi-wannabe_1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2002
    Wow this is amazing! Siri... Brilliant!

23. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    Wahoo!!! GO Siri!!!

:D

Sry.. I'm a bit of a fan... if u couldn't tell by now... :p

Till Later~
    Siri

24. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    Siri's brother? Interesting twist

25. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Ginger_Jedi: Thank you! I'm glad you're likin' it! :D

PadmeLeiaJaina: Well, technically, their still students and no one's chosen them as Padawan yet. (thank goodness) but as for how they're still in the order...I'm not sure ;) But when you think about Xanatos got away with an awful lot before he turned all bad.

Seven: Oh! Thank you :) Sorry for leaving you hanging again, I just couldn't help myself :p

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi: Hee hee! *giggles conspiritorily* Thank you!

Obi-Wannabe_1138: Thank you!!! Thanks a BUNCH!! :D

Siri_Z: OH thanks! Yeah, I put in the real Siri, being as it appears that you are a Siri fan too, I wondered if you'd like that ;)

PadawanKitara: Yes well, I love thos ;)

~*~Chapter 5: Part 2~*~

The Poem and The Labrynth

Obi-Wan ran into the group of children on the pier, he reached the end and squinted across the water, blonde hair, small figure, and arguing with someone. Siri. Obi-Wan jumped into the water and swam out to her, she turned when he grabbed hold of the platform. He pulled himself up.

"Siri," He said breathlessly. "I never got to ask you before, who are your family?"

Siri was so shocked, that she answered. "I-I was an orphan." She suddenly looked suspicious. "Why?"

"You didn't have a brother, named Si'mun?" Obi-Wan asked quickly.

"How--"

"Siri, you have to tell me, did anyone ever give you a poem?" She looked frightened by Obi-Wan's strange behavior.

"A poem?" She shook her head. "The only thing my brother ever gave me was this." She held out a necklace that she had pocketed, it was a small orb made of some shiny material that caused it to glimmer in the sunlight. He searched for a latch but Siri shook her head. "It doesn't open." But Obi-Wan wasn't convinced.

///How could it possibly open?///

A password? It was worth a try.

"Si'mun," He said quietly. "Siri,"

"What?"

"I think this thing may have a password." Obi-Wan explained hurriedly. "Tachi, Qui-Gon, Ine'Zar." Obi-Wan rattled off the words, Siri couldn't understand what was wrong with Obi-Wan, or why he was so interested in her and her necklace, but she did understand something was urgent. Her brow furrowed.

"Constellation Home." She said quietly. It sounded like an Orphanage name, Obi-Wan thought.

"Secrets Keeper." Obi-Wan continued. "Jedi, Yoda..." They continued to whisper words to the orb. Obi-Wan was sure he was forgetting something, or someone. He thought back to all the times Qui-Gon had mentioned Si'mun. He had mentioned that he was a Jedi, that he had survived the same way Qui-Gon did, he had held on to the memory of his sister, but Siri hadn't worked, that he had already seen his master die...*his master!* Obi-Wan thought back as hard as he could, and suddenly he said aloud. "Eoni," Siri looked at him, but suddenly she jumped, the small orb he was holding split around the center and swung open, inside was a small piece of flimsy, wrapped up. Siri pulled it out.

"The poem!" She said excitedly handing to Obi-Wan. He looked it over, it didn't make any sense, but it was definitely directions. He pocketed it.

"Thank you Siri." He looked at her carefully, it accrued to him, that she didn't know about her brother. She was smiling excitedly, she felt very happy for being able to help, he didn't want to tell her. She would stay this happy as long as she never had to know. "I'll return the poem."

"Keep it," She smiled. "I don't mind."

Obi-Wan's heart beat like a hammer against mettle that night, it sounded far too loud as he moved back to Ine'Zar's house. He saw the children packing up their things. Bant had assured him she would try her best to make them not notice his absence. He felt his heart was as light as if it wasn't there.

He soon reached the house...too soon, all of a sudden he didn't feel ready, but he moved carefully down the hall, hoping against hope that Ine'Zar wouldn't come down the, for now, one way hal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.