main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Have a great and safe 4th!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Jul 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Hey all, I'm outbound for So Cali this weekend for the 4th so I hope everyone is having safe and fun holiday! I'll check with everyone when I get back and well definetly start talking about bigger and better things to do with our growing club. :)

2. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Thanks for the holiday wishes Ming! Where in So Cal will you be? I'll be spending the 4th of July on Coronado at a party at my Co-City Reps' mothers home. I'm looking forward to the parade, BBQ, and of course, the fireworks! :D

3. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    May the 4th be with you!

4. The_Rock

The_Rock Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2003
    The Rock says this: The Rock wishes all of the Peoples champs a ROCKin' 4th!

5. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    I'm so jealous Ming! I wish I could take a break and go back to So. Cal for a weekend. Alas, work calls. But I have tomorrow off, YAY!!!

Happy Independence Day everyone!

6. Rogue6

Rogue6 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Ming's off to Oxnard to visit some peeps.

I'll be off to no good here in the Bay Area.

Happy ID4 everyone!

7. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    A little late but I'm checking in now. I had an amazing 4th. I found out the meaning of life two days before hand and have decided a co-author a book with a friend of mind. I'm smelling a New York Times bestseller! lol Sorry can't give you any extreme details but I will tell you it's about an old outlook on life that has been lost by our society. Anyway I went to a lot of spots in So Cal. LA twice, Oxnard, Malibu, Santa Barbra, and something other smaller cities on the way down I forgot the names of. lol Anyway, it was a grand old time and I'm off to Australia next week! =) I'll talk to everyone real soon to see if this months meeting is gonna happen if someone wants to host it. Alright cya lates folks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.