main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello fellow fans

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Snydbo, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Snydbo

Snydbo Jedi Youngling

Nov 3, 2012
    I'm Shawn and have been a star wars fann since i was 5 years old in 1977. Been a reader of this site since 1995 when it was texas a & m. I am glad to be a part of the e 7 speculation, I just read all the prequel stuff tyhrough the years without participation. I have a question. How do I go about reading my messages? I know this is probably elementry but it is eluding me. Thanks in advance for the help and I look forward to our discussions.

2. WIERD_GREEN_MAN

WIERD_GREEN_MAN Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 16, 2010
    Hello and welcome!
    What do you mean by messages? You can hover over your username and a menu will drop down. Click on "My content" to see your posts.
    Private messages can be accessed through your Inbox, and you can create private conversations with other people.
    There is always the search box.

3. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Hey! Welcome! And WOOT You're not much younger than me! I was 11 in 77!!! WOOT!!

Top Right of your screen. If you have a message waiting you will have a red number there (how many messages), hover over it and the message title will come up, click on it. Easy as!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me, I would be more than happy to guide you around the boards!!

There is an Ep 7 forum and Expanded Universe (EU) forum....so let me know where you want to go and what you are interested in and we will explore together! ;)