main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

hello from jacksonville

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by darth-blaze, Apr 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Hi my name is Luis Baezaponte, former member of San Diego & Puerto Rico fanforce member & I just move to jacksonville couple weeks ago and looks like the fan force from here is dead, nobody post anything and I was wondering if you guys and gals tell me what going on around here. I got 3 costumes (Sith Knight, Sith mistress & Clone trooper) I'm willing to drive to daytona if I have to. thanks in advance.

2. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    Hey Blaze! Dude, do you have any pics of those costumes? They sound pretty sweet. I guess with jackdoud gone for the summer, that makes me the resident Beachtrooper costumer for the summer. I've got a Jedi Master, Sith Apprentice, and Grand Admiral. Plus a few non-SW ones.

What kinds of things did you do in your other Fan Forces? If you're going to be driving all the way from Jacksonville, we'll have to think of some awesome things to do at our meetings.

3. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    I got pics from my costumes I justr got to figure it out how to post them in here. The fan force on san diego use to love me due to the fact that I was the only Sith Knight and painted my face and put contacts on, then I bought the clone trooper and in Puerto Rico I got famous 'cause they do not see people dress up at all.

4. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Is it a full ABS CT? Have you thought about hooking up with the Florida 501st? I believe they have one CT currently.

And as the resident Jedi Master, we may have to hav a little fun ;)

5. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    is a full abs ct but the helmet is molded plastic (rubies) and it needs work due to the fact that the movers messed it all up.

6. ca_tron

ca_tron Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2002
    Welcome darth_blaze! We're really not doing anything over the summer as most of us are college students here are at home. Well, most of us are at home. :( :_| But this fall we'll have a bunch of meetings, right guys?

7. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Hello darth-blaze!

Hopefully you guys will be able to get together this summer. Forget waiting for the fall! I just wish I was there for SWW! :(

I hope you all will bear with me for the next few weeks. My computer access is annoyingly limited so I will be in and out.

Hoorha for summer vactation! Hope everyone is having fun!

8. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    I fully intend to schedule meetings over the summer. If people can make them, great. If not, then that's their decision. I've played TCG by myself before...

9. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    On the subject of TCG, my deck was finally defeated at the hands of Bob. We've played several times since I've been home and he finally beat me. That's ok, though. I am learning from my mistakes. Be prepared, Q. I'll be a TCG beast when I get back! :p

10. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    I'm not afraid. We'll play two games, I'll beat you, then we'll both be too busy to play again. It's the way of things. The way of the Force.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.