main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN Hello Knoxville Fans!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediToren, Nov 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediToren

JediToren Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2000
    What's up! This is Matt Pfingsten, the webmaster for the official Fan Force chapter for Middle Tennessee (and surrounding area), which now has it's own website at http://www.nashvilleforce.com . Although we are based in Middle Tennessee, we have members from as all over the South, including Arkansas and Kentucky. If we are the nearest official Fan Force chapter to you, go on over to our website and join up!

2. Kador

Kador Jedi Youngling

Sep 30, 2001
    Nashville?
    NashVille?
    nashville?
    hmm, isn't that some quaint hick town west of us?

3. Master_Comyn

Master_Comyn Jedi Master star 4

Nov 17, 2000
    Hehehehe. Yeah. I think they have a greek lookin' shack, too. ;)

4. tennesseejedi

tennesseejedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2001
    Matt--

i'm Brett from Knoxville. i'm site Administrator for the Knoxville chapter of the Tennessee Star Wars Collectors Group. we are not a Fanforce chapter (yet) but do use the Fanforce Knoxville page for getting hold of collectors in east Tennessee. we too have members all over Tennessee and some from a few other states as well. thanks for including Knoxville in your message to be part of the middle Tennessee group. Sometimes we think Nashville tends to forget about the rest of the state!! ;-)
    There are quite a few of us over here in east Tennessee so please feel free to include us and any activities you may be involved with. Knoxville will be having Adventure Con. in June where Peter Mayhew will be appearing along with many other guests. the collectibles section or dealer room i am told will be awesome with scifi dealers from around the south making the trip to the show. you can contact me anytime at tennesseeblack@yahoo.com or through the Fanforce site. thanks again Matt for the post.

--knoxvillejedi--
    aka Brett
    TSWCG administrator/Knoxville Rep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.