main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Help wanted!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by BIGBRET, Jul 8, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIGBRET

BIGBRET Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 15, 2001
    As you all have probably noticed by now. I own and operate a SW site. In the beggining it was easy to take care of it myself. However, growth has put a strain on my time. I am looking for some volunteers to help with the site. Webmastering skills are most needed, but any help is welcome. If you are interested in being a part of a cool SW site. Please post a response with a list of skills that you feel you could offer.

2. TK8273

TK8273 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 3, 2001
    Hey BigBret. While I'm not a "Webmaster" I have taken some IT courses at SPJC. Some include microcomputer operating systems, local area networking concepts, and a weekend course in html, to name a few. I checked out your site before and love it. I tried to get my own e-business of the ground, but lacked the funds. Check out the site at www.horrifichobbies.com, just keep in mind I never finshed what I started. So anyway if you need it I would be glad to offer any help I can. And I'm right here in Clearwater right outside of Largo, I don't know if distance is a problem or not. Well I'm starting to ramble, so just let me know if you can use me. e-mail me at TK8273@netscape.net. Sorry this is so sloppy, I just woke up. Later. :)

3. Anonymous_Jedi

Anonymous_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 4, 2001
    I would be glad to help.
    As I do not know HTML, I do however have and know Dreamweaver, Flash, and Fireworks. I am pretty talented in the first too. Just e-mail me at grand_admiral_e@yahoo.com

4. BIGBRET

BIGBRET Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 15, 2001
    That is great. I will drop you both a line today. Got to go get some work done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.