main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Here we are

Discussion in 'Archive: El Paso, TX' started by jacekren, Oct 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacekren

jacekren Jedi Youngling

Oct 5, 2006
    We have gotten through the first marker for us in setting up our own chapter. Now we need to get some meetings under our belt.

anyone have any ideas on what they would like to do?

2 ideas...
    star wars trivial pursuit
    exploring topics of choice (I have loads of information on almost anything)

2. jacekren

jacekren Jedi Youngling

Oct 5, 2006
    well isnt this sad =(

now that i got us the forum open no one wants to use it.

*Jerremy plans his evil take over to get people posting*

3. elbertino

elbertino Jedi Master star 3

Jun 2, 2006
    these boards move to fast!

4. hollyinlowercase

hollyinlowercase Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 13, 2006
    Wow, that is a little.. sad :( You guys need to get more advertisement out about it all! Hi from Sydney Australia, come and join in on our topics too!

5. JediMasterKanoAltec

JediMasterKanoAltec Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2006
    Yes, hello! I see your board originates from the current location of El Paso, texas. I am currently presiding in Arizona. Not too far away. Let's discuss my favorite topic, lightsabers! I am builing one as the original Jedi have, complete with crystals and power sources. Please inform me if you are interested in conversing upon this topic. Thank you.

6. jacekren

jacekren Jedi Youngling

Oct 5, 2006
    that would be awesome. sure start a thread for it and we can discuss it all. i would really love to see pictures of what you already as well as progress reports on it

7. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    Greetings All,
    I am with the Fan Force in Southern New Mexico. I am the Chapter Rep for our Fan Force. We are the Outer Rim Fan Force. We have our meetings in Alamogordo, Las Cruces, and El Paso. I hope we can all get together sometime. If I can help your fan force out in any way, please let me know.

Take Care,
    Everett
    aka. norvon
    501st Legion
    TC/TK 4380

8. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    Hi, I'm Ronnie. I am the Co-Rep of the Outer Rim Fan Force for Southern New Mexico. I do reside in El Paso, however. It is so great that a chapter has been started here. I look forward to meeting some of you sometime as well as maybe getting together.

And like Everett said, if you need anything, I too am always available.

-Ronnie

9. jacekren

jacekren Jedi Youngling

Oct 5, 2006
    Its great that you guys posted. As it seems so far there isnt a lot going on. Im trying to get through this semester and am now also working 2 jobs =P

Ive got 1 more week left of school then I can start having fun again. I would really like to get together with you guys. let me know when there are meetings going on either here in el paso or in las cruces.

10. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    We'll keep you posted. It would be cool to get together with your FF. I hope your holidays go well. Take care and may the force be with you.

Everett

11. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    Just curious, but have you all thought of a Chapter name for the El Paso FF?

You know Southern NM is the "Outer Rim", Albuquerque, NM is "Mos Alba," and then Salt Lake City is "Echo Base."

Just something to consider.

12. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    How many members do you have in El Paso?

13. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Doesn't seem to be much action on this board. I would like to get our two groups together sometime in the near future.

14. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Greetings,
    We are planning our Feb meeting. We might be having it in El Paso. You are welcome to join us. Let me or Ronnie know. I will be checking here for any reply. Thanks.

Everett

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.