main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Heros of the Republic

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by jedimasterinu, Nov 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kronas

kronas Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2005
    IC: Vakker

Vakker was on Tatooine when he was contacted by te sith, to find some ancient artifacts. He was to go meet up will Darth Maul, and together they were to seek out these artifacts. He contacted Maul, and asked him were he was. He then and waited for a reply.

Tag: Maul

2. Niwir

Niwir Jedi Master

Sep 11, 2005
    GM Approved

Name: Kaagi Mlam
    Sex: Male
    Homeworld/Species: Serenno, Human
    Affiliation: Neutral (Senator)
    Weight: 170lbs
    Height: 5'10
    Hair Color: Grey, almost white
    Hair Style: Balding
    Eye Color: Brown
    Clothing: Senator's Robes or formal wear
    Weaponry: Small blaster pistol in belt
    Brief Bio: Senator for the small Mid Rim planet of Serenno, most famous for giving the galaxy Count Dooku, Kaagi Mlam is desperate to retire, but there is no one willing to take his place. At the ripe old age of 89, he looks frail but his mind is as sharp as ever. Mlam is committed to keeping the Republic together, no matter what it takes, and will not allow it to fall apart while he is breathing.

3. Sith9211

Sith9211 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 23, 2003
    IC: Darth Sidious

Darth Sidious sat in his secret inner sanctum on Coruscant, deep in the industrial district. He contacted Darth Maul. "Lord Maul, if you have not found any artifacts, you should make contact with Vakker. Then make your way to the Outer Rim planet Rhen Var. Contact me once you arrive there." He cut off the transmission and contacted Vakker. "Vakker! Meet up with Darth Maul on Rhen Var. Contact me once you arrive. Sidious out." Sidious smirked underneath the cowl of his cloak. He activated his coded holonet tranciever and attempted to contact General Grevious.

TAG: Vakker, Maul, Grevious, any Sith

4. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    General Grievous

As the Invisible Hnad cruised imperiously through space, the being known as General Grievous loomed over the Nemoidian crew.

He was a being of duranium steel, with an organic mind that was constantly plotting new strategies. Wrapped in his gray cloak, he was brought out of his thoughts by the whining voice of the communications officer.

"General Grievous, we have an incoming transmission!" squeaked the Nemoidian.

"Who from? Quickly!" rapsed the General through his vocabulator.

"It is coded, sir..." said the nemoidian, cowering away from the General's harsh voice.

"Bring it up, then back to work, all of you!" barked the Kaleesh General.

The blue holopresence of the Sith Lord filled the space behind Grievous.

He bowed formally before Darth Sidious, his cape flourishing dramatically.

"To what do I owe this honour, my Lord?" rasped the General.

TAG: Sidious

OOC: I'm going away until sunday evening, so try not to have too much fun without me!

5. Sith9211

Aug 23, 2003
    IC: Darth Sidious

"Ahh..... General. I have your latest orders. I have recieved reports that the Republic world of Iridonia has assembled a space fleet to attack X-75, a secret CIS asteroid research facility. I need you to get there first. Fortify the facility, get any upgrades you need, and obliterate the fleet. I'll be watching, and dispatching you orders. This won't be a simple blow stuff up type of mission, you might actually need to dispatch droids to capture things and cripple ohter things. The facility has state-of-the-art droids, called Elite Marines. Those will be of use to you during the invation. Do not fail me. You know what will happen if I do. When I am not pleased, you know what happens." The transmission apruptly stopped. Afterwards, the Nemodian comm officer reported that the coordinates leading to X-75 had been uploaded. Sidious tuned his holonet tranciever to the public channel, and watched the news unfold.

TAG: All sith, Grevious

6. masterluke9

masterluke9 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    "Master Yoda, Do you think it wise to send Anakin on this mission. No disrespect to you master but the boy is still too reckless. Sending him on this mission is going to be a disaster. I feel that something horrible is going to happen to eitheir the jedi or the boy."
    Tag:Anyone on the jedi council

7. DarthWraith06

DarthWraith06 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2005
    My Sheet (GM APPROVED)

Character Sheet
    Name: Janis Star
    Alias: Darth Wraith
    Class: Sith Master
    Species: Human
    Home world: Kashyyyk

Appearance: Scar on his cheekys, Anakin style hair,natural blue eyes but when the darkside consumes him they turn yellow black and red. Black robes and hood.
    Height: Tall
    Weight: 10 Stone.
    Build: Same as Anakin
    Hair: Jet black
    Eyes: Blue eyes
    Skin: Normal Caucausian Male (White).
    Markings: Wookie tribe symbol on his neck.
    Clothing: Black robes and a Black Hooded Cape.
    Weapons: .1 red lightsaber, vibro sword and knife and mandalorian blaster.
    Personal Ship: The Nostromo

8. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    Cloaked Jedi knight runs up behind Anakin.
    "Hey, look, I know the Jedi masters are sending you off on a mission and everything, and, I've been a knight a little longer than you have, so, maybe I can help. I mean, hey, what wrong with help between friends, if you don't mind me saying that. That's what Jedi are here for, to help the galaxy and each other. Am I right?"

Tag:Anakin

9. jedimasterinu

jedimasterinu Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 29, 2005
    IC:

Anakin turned around and bowed to the other Jedi Knight. "Yes, your help is appreciated. Very well, we shall head out," Anakin smirked as he finished. Another day another Jedi wanting to team with the Chosen One. Anakin continued on his path tp the hanger. "You know how to pilot a ship....right?"

Tag: Zelda

10. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:

"Do I know how to pilot a ship? you shouldn't have asked that.You haven't heard of me have you? Zelda. Zelda Skywalker? Of all the missions I've been on and still..no credit for any of them. yes. I pilot ships quite well." walks over to a A-wing starfighter. "my ship. modified to my specifications and everything. and this is Arthree Deenine. my Astromech."Climbing into cockpit "Well, you'll soon find out, you're not the only good pilot in the Order. Arthree, fire up the converters, and let's show im' what we're made of." top of the cockpit lowers.

11. DarthWraith06

Feb 26, 2005
    IC:

In his star ship Darth Wraith waited to hear from Sidious about the war. Wraith could'nt stand the jedi. They were like a plague showing of that they ruled, not the Sith. But his day would come.

TAG: Anyone

12. jedimasterinu

Jul 29, 2005
    IC:

Anakin smiled before R2-D2 could be seen being loaded onto his Jedi Starfighter. "This is where the fun begins," Anakin said energeticly. He jamp into his cockpit and motioned for R2 to srt a course for the lightspeed rings in orbit around Courasant. "Zelda, try not to fal behind. I wont come back for you," he said in a joking manner. Taking the controls, he awaited the signal from the docking authority to give the go ahead.

Tag: Zelda

13. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:
    "fall behind where? i'm in front of you! if you're too blind to see that! MUAHAHAHAHA! no, i'm not a sith! don't say it!""arthree, if you don't mind, increase velocity a twinge more...there ya go R3!" stalls starfighter then a few spins and flips...

14. BENSKYWAKER

BENSKYWAKER Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2005
    IC: Darth Maul
    Darth maul would not make contact to some weirdo, he would just go to Ren Var. After taking his ship, he blasted into hyper space, leaving for Ren Var....
    Tag: vakker.

15. kronas

Sep 27, 2005
    IC: Vakker

Vakker saw darth maul's ship coming in for a landing. He went out to greet him. He said, "Hello, I hope that I will be getting much money for this chase. Why are lease old items of so great importance to you, and your master/ kind?"

16. Master_Rory-tiin

Master_Rory-tiin Jedi Master star 1

Jul 1, 2005
    Name: Sir Rory-tiin
    Sex:male
    Homeworld/Species: Rhen Var
    Affiliation:Jedi
    Weight:152
    Height:6'7"
    Hair Color:blond
    Hair Style: Mohawk
    Eye Color:blue
    Clothing:Black tunic with red belt with Brown robe.
    Weaponry:2 Black hand made lightsabers
    Breif Bio:born on Rhen Var inducted into The jedi order at age 6.When Knighted by yoda the same day he found out that sith realated mercarys killed his mother.So till this day he vowed that he would always serve to bring justice to the sith.

17. kronas

Sep 27, 2005
    ooc: Master_Rory-tiin , what species are you?

18. Sith9211

Aug 23, 2003
    IC

Darth Sidious

Lord Sidious activated his comm system and contacted Vakker and Darth Maul.

"Have you both arrived on Rhen Var? If so, there is an ice cave there. Inside you should find a partial list to the location of the artifacts. Once you have the list, transmit it to me. Sidious out."

Sidious smirked and went to change into his Chancellor robings. He had a meeting with the Senate.

OOC: Vaker, Maul, any Jedi

19. jedimasterinu

Jul 29, 2005

OOC: Did I approve this?

20. kronas

Sep 27, 2005
    ic: vaker

Vaker then told Maul, that he would run and get the list. Then he ran off to the cave. Vaker sent a message to Sidious that he found the list, then went back to Maul.

21. Sith9211

Aug 23, 2003
    IC

Darth Sidious

Sidious returned from his meeting with the Senate and learned that Vakker had the list. Moments later he had half of the artifact list. He looked it over and contacted Vakker.

"Okay, Vakker. I now have the location of the first artifact. It is being held at a museum on Alderaan, the Royal Geological Museum. Head there now. I'll make sure that there are no major obstacles in your way. Please do try not to make a mess. Once you have the artifact bring it to me. Sidious out."

Sidious cut the channel and made contact with the Techno Union foreman, Wat Tambor. He ordered a blockade on Alderaan, martial law. He authorized Maul's and Vakker's passage through the blockade but no one else. Once that was done, he tuned his holonet tranceviver to the Alderaan public fourm channel for some entertainment.

TAG: Maul and Vakker

22. Cee-Em

Cee-Em Jedi Youngling

Oct 31, 2005
    Padme IC:

The Senator of Naboo sighed as she looked through the daily briefings for today's Senate meeting. It seems the Jedi had sent several of their Knights on a mysterious quest, claiming secrecy and not able to inform the Senate of the nature of this mission. Palpatine would obviously be upset with this, and as usual it would be up to her and her friends like Bail Organa and Mon Mothma to try and keep the peace between the Chancellor's office and the Jedi Council.

She frowned, finishing up the report and rising from her chair. Worst of all, it probably meant Anakin would be leaving Coruscant again. Since the Chancellor had just called a meeting, and the mission was urgent, she probably wouldn't even get to say goodbye.

"Come along, Threepio, we've got to get to the Senate building."

Threepio gave a response but she didn't hear, her thoughts were elsewhere as she made her way out the door of her apartment and toward the Senate for a meeting with the Chancellor. It was going to be another long day...

Tag: Anakin, Palpatine, Senators

23. Sith9211

Aug 23, 2003
    IC

Palpatine/Sidious

Chancellor Palpatine sat in his audience chamber, awaiting the arrival of Senator Amidala. He was informed he had some trivial peace of Senate rubbish to babble on forever about, something about war taxation protests on Naboo, in the rural city of Kin. He read the report over, not caring in the least, and then came up with a plan. The meeting would be a lot more intresting than planned. He made sure that Senator Bail Organa's number wa keyed up. He smiled a very Sidious-like smirk.

TAG: Padme

24. BENSKYWAKER

BENSKYWAKER Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2005
    IC: Maul
    Darth Maul and Vakker were leaving hyper space, they saw aldarean. Darth Maul told them to let him enter and they landed on the surface... "Come let us find the artifact..."
    Tag: Kronas

25. DarthWraith06

Feb 26, 2005
    IC:

Wraith watched the two Sith land on Aldeeran, he knew they didnt need help. He followed them anyways. He landed right beside the two Sith. ''Are you working for Darth Sidious?''

TAG:Darth Maul and Vakker.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.