main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hey Folks

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by GAJedi, May 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GAJedi

GAJedi Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2002
    I am new here and learning how to do this.

2. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    Welcome GAJedi :) I hope you stick around. Please feel free to come join us at our meetings and the Episode II line up event at Regal Hollywood 24.

3. GAJedi

GAJedi Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2002
    Thanks Jace, I do have a question do you know of any books of anykind that has stories on the Royal Guards they are just about my favs in the movie and would like to read something on them. I would love to meet up with you guys where and when I am in Douglasville and off Thursday. Unfortunatley I was unable to get any tickets for Thurs. I have a 2 year old son which takes up most of time now. :)

4. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    Well, we will be having a meeting in a few weeks. More info and detail will be posted on the boards soon.

As far as books on the royal guards, check out "Crimson Empire" and "Crimson Empire II". They are comic books by Dark Horse comics, but the stories are pretty decent and give some good info on the background training and selection process for the Emperor's elite guards. Just a suggestion. But otherwise, I am not familiar with any hardcover or paperback books about them.

Hope to meet you soon!

:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.