main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Hey Reading

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by F16WarBird, Dec 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    Y'all are invited to eat bait with Philly!!!

Wait! That didn't come out right. Please allow me to rephrase.

Ahem!

Dearest comrades in the Reading Fan Force,

You are invited to join the Philadelphia Fan Force (aka Bad Mofos in g-strings and cowboy boots) in celebrating the festive holiday season in the strictest tradition of "A Christmas Carol" with sushi and saki. Nothing says Christmas like raw fish and rice wine.

The specific information can be found at this thread:

http://boards.theforce.net/Philadelphia,_PA/b10618/17680443/?12

Incidentally, this is Philly's week for visitation rights to Steph. ;)

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Incidentally, this is Philly's week for visitation rights to Steph.

Aww...I feel so loved. ;) :p

Anyway, I'll see what I can do. I may have to work that night but I'll keep in touch. :)

3. F16WarBird

Aug 5, 2004
    Steph,

You don't seem to understand. There is a court order instructing you to laugh excessively, dance, and act like a dork (much like we do normally). Your job is insignificant. This is the American judicial system at work. Your boss will understand. Let me talk to him. I guarantee you will not have to be at work that night. LMAO!!!!!

If you can make it, great!!! If not, we understand that it's because you hate us and hope we all die in a horribly painful way involving ninjas and gasoline.

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    [face_laugh]

I laugh, dance and act like a dork on a daily basis, so I shouldn't have no problems there. :p Now, talking to my boss is another story. Talking to him is like talking to a wall. You won't get logic into his head no matter how hard you try. :p

Hoping you die from ninjas and gasoline?! :eek: Who would want to wish that kind of death onto you guys? [face_mischief]

Anyway, I get my schedule Saturday for next week, so I'll let you know then.

5. F16WarBird

Aug 5, 2004
    Saturday? SATURDAY???

Ugh!!!!

I shall wait, with bated breathe.

Do not disappoint me my sweet for I plan take you away from all of this. I shall take you to a place where men are men and heroclix figures are nervous.

"Rush darling, rush!" - Bill Murray 'Meatballs'

6. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    Um, Steph, if I was you, after reading statements of this delusional fool, I would be seeing a lawyer about having a restraining order!

7. Padawan915

Padawan915 Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2002
    If you plan on seeing any lawyer, come to me. I'm not bar certified yet...(that'll come in 2008), but I can still do the legal things needed for a restraining order.

8. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    oh yeah, that's like a woman going to her husband's lawyer to ask advice about divorce!

:p

9. F16WarBird

Aug 5, 2004
    Give it up Dave.

You can't possibly compete with this:

[image=http://www.f16warbird.com/slave.jpg]

I have such a sweet butt, that it even make ME jealous!

LOL!

10. Padawan915

Padawan915 Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2002
  11. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    AGH! I did NOT need to see that! That is beyond disgusting!!!

You are jealous of your own butt?!? Um, I think you are in need of some serious help then...

12. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    OMG! What is that?! [face_hypnotized]

13. F16WarBird

Aug 5, 2004
    That's right! Mess with Philly again and I post a pic of Herb & Tim!!!

We don't mess around!!! [face_laugh]

14. JediSoccerDad

JediSoccerDad Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 12, 2004
    Very funny stuff [face_laugh]

Unfortunately I can't make it next week. I'm booked. I'd like to meet everyone though. Being a 'newbee' & all..

Maybe at the Eagle Super Bowl Party!! (I'm Originally from North Philly [-o| )

Rob.. :cool:

15. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Well, might as well say the bad news...

I won't be able to make it. I have to get up early the next morning and an hour car trip to Philly is out of the question, I'm afraid. Sorry, guys. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.