main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hey Tim...

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by JediCodogg, May 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediCodogg

JediCodogg Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2002
    since u so kindly offered to purchase my star wars tickets i now just need to know how i am going to get them from u

....thanks

2. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    I need to see who's got what first.....it doesn't look to me like there is a midnight showing at all.....

3. JediCodogg

Apr 25, 2002
    WTF!!!!!!!!??? NO MIDNIGHT SHOWING AT ANYTHEATER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :mad:

4. JediCodogg

Apr 25, 2002
    damn continental they screwed everything over!!!!!!!!! :mad:

5. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    lol I wish i could quote that cool quote from Aliens but I'll get as close to it as i can

"I don't know if you're keeping tabs, pal, we just got our asses kicked!" lmao

6. JediCodogg

Apr 25, 2002
    How the hell could there not be a midnight showing at any of the theaters in denver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

7. JediCodogg

Apr 25, 2002
    well if there is going to be no midnight showing i still dont want to get shafted by these sketchy theaters so if u still want to get me tix all i want is 3 or 4 tix to opening day i dont really care when

screw the theaters!!!!!!!

8. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    Sit back, relax, take a deep breath....there's NO MIDNIGHT SHOW.

9. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    ok I'm going to come off like a complete jerk now . we have all asked you newbies very nicely about this kind of thing READ A FEW POST BEFORE YOU START A NEW ONE THIS HAS BEEN TALKED ABOUT ALL DAY YESTER DAY RELAX AND READ BEFORE YOU START RUNNING OFF AT THE KEYBOARD. this message should have been a PM not a thread in the forums . I know you are new here but best to learn some control about this kind of thing. I speek for my self when I say I'm tired of this nonsence already . you newbie's expect us to just do do do for you guys who can get me tickets who can take me toy shoping. try making some bond's before you so shamelessly beg for our help. we are all new at one point or another and we all had the new guy excitment . the movie is 2 week away I know but relax its a movie it will be in theaters for months and then on dvd and video.I know you want to be part of our group . but you only cause more panic and angst when you post wildly like this . give us older memebers time to set this up and give it to you like you deserve we will have many great things for you in the future .but you must be patient.

end of my rant.

10. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    lmfao!!! my sentiments exactly and there IS a midnight show AAAAAH lmfao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.