main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey High Schools

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Tengumaster89, May 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hchristensenfan

hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    I hate having tests on Fridays. I had an Anatomy and Physiology test this morning and also I had to go to lab right afterwards...not fun. Pre calc... [face_plain]

2. usher-lover

usher-lover Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 20, 2005
    tests on fridays are always bad, cause no one wants to think about that stuff on a friday. we had most of ours on thursday so today was just a TGIF[face_dancing] hchristensenfan, you agree with me about pre-calc? thank you, some understands my pain. i am so afraid of this class![face_worried] hey, whizkid, you have a game tonight? kingsway has a home game against woodstown, and everyones excited about it. just wondering...

3. Whizkid

Whizkid Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2003

We have an away game tomorrow. Man, I hate AP Bio so much. I studied my butt off and still only got a 85 on the test today. I hate when tests have questions about obscure little things that were only mentioned briefly in the chapter. I study all the main things and then the minor things kill me.

4. usher-lover

Jul 20, 2005
    i know what you mean about the small obscure things. my history tests are like that. they ask questions about some random person who just happend to live back then, but didn't do anything important. but an 85 isn't bad. its a "B", right? i loved biology last year, but i had honors bio. is AP a lot harder than honors? i want to take AP bio next year.

5. Whizkid

Sep 11, 2003

I dropped out of AP Bio today. It was way too much work and I wasn't doing that hot in it. At least I can actually live a little now! [face_dancing]

In Gym today, we were playing basketball and I jumped up to hang on the rim but I missed it and grabbed the net instead but I wasn't expecting it and I broke my left hand when I fell down. It sucks because i'm a lefty and now I have to learn how to use my right hand to do EVERYTHING! Plus I can't play video games and I have to type with one hand. :_|

6. usher-lover

Jul 20, 2005
    so, you thought you were Michael Jordan, huh?o_O naw, i'm just playing. here's a hug to make you feel better![:D] hey, maybe you'll come out of this being ambidexterous. that would be awesome! so you droped Bio, huh. i'm really on the verge of dropping to trig/college algebra cause my teacher might as well be speaking in jibberish, cause thats all i hear! get better soon though!!!:)

7. Whizkid

Sep 11, 2003

Thanks. It really sucks losing your strong hand. We had an essay test in English and my work was barely legible. I hope she takes my situation into consideration.

Pre-Calc is starting to get pretty hard. Thankfully I have a great teacher who comes into school early to give students help. Eventually everything will click for you. Hang in there ;)

8. usher-lover

Jul 20, 2005
    thanx for the faith in my math skills. my teacher comes in early too, and once football season is over, he will stay after too because he's one of the football coaches. i'm sure your teacher will take your "situation" into consideration. and if she doesn't, just say "you see this cast on my hand, right?";) anyway, i've got to go and memorize the periodic table of elemnts for chemistry. sounds like so much fun![face_plain]

9. Whizkid

Sep 11, 2003

Man, I hated Chemistry so much. The tests were so hard since they consisted of one big problem. If you couldn't start it, than you were screwed. Our teacher said that if anyone could name all the elements on the periodic table in order, you would get a hundred for a test. The twist was you had to sing it. I was the only one who did it, but I made a fool of myself since I can't sing. [face_blush]

10. usher-lover

Jul 20, 2005
    you know all the elements?!:eek: we had to learn about 50 or so. singing in class, brings back memories of when i sang the preamble to the constitution in history for extra credit on a quiz. i remembered all the states names that way too,... (school house rock still comes in handy!) :) anyway, chemistry is still pretty easy, but everyone says it will get harder. i've always done well in science classes, so i'm hoping for the same this year.:-B

11. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
  12. DarkPrince

DarkPrince Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2005
    Hmmm...I graduated from Central Regional H.S. I now attend Ocean County College, was wondering if there's any of you here that attened there as well?

13. usher-lover

Jul 20, 2005
    where's Central Regional HS? is it down the shore? oh, and Whizkid, chemestry is now one of my hardest classes! great, just what i needed:_|

14. DarkPrince

DarkPrince Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2005
    It's down south in Berkely Township in the Bayville area.

15. usher-lover

Jul 20, 2005
    i know i should probably know where this is, but where is the Bayville area?[face_blush]

16. buster726

Sep 19, 2002
    yes you should bayville is next to beachwood.

17. usher-lover

Jul 20, 2005
    beachwood? its so embarrassing because i've lived here for nine years now, and still don't know my way around.[face_blush]

18. buster726

Sep 19, 2002
    staying away from beachwood is a smart descion. LOL

19. usher-lover

Jul 20, 2005
    i'll just take your word for it[face_mischief]

20. captainfrosty

captainfrosty Jedi Master star 6

Apr 25, 2005
    I go to Spotswood High School, in central Jersey :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.