main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA HIGHLANDER JEDI?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Anakin_Skywalker_X, Mar 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2002
    So there I was! [face_mischief]
    Going with Rouge and her grandparents to a "Scottish" Clan party, When all of a suddin Chewbacca walks in :eek: !! No joke! so I went to the bartender and asked for two of chewys...sorry Peter's :D fevoret beer, that I was once told he liked, I walked up to him inteduced my self and let him chose witch one he wanted . It was very cool I gave Chewy his first beer of the night :cool: (but not his last ;) ).

Then later on I tunrd and ran into Baba Fett :eek: ! and he ask if there was alcahol in my bottel (that was marked Gennuss); Besicly asking if I was old enough to drink [face_laugh] . Then we began to talk about the poltics of being a Star Wars celabrety. Boba-..Damm! :p Jerrmy was very cool and very ez to talk to about almost anything!

SO then we sat down and stared to injoy are barbecud try-tip stake [face_love] wall leseing to Scottish music and talking to Boba and Chewy. After dinner a big part of the San Diego Fan Force show up (big supprize!)and ontop of all that Armond was there as well!!

Anyway it was a very very cool night and defenitly Not what I expicted. I was very glad to see everyone because I thought the night was going to be somewhat boring and long but it was FANTABULES!!!

2. OddeBogodde

OddeBogodde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 24, 2002
  3. Tink_Lady

Tink_Lady Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2003
    you summed that up perfectly odde

4. tk-7603

tk-7603 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 9, 2003
    yeah it was awesome! its too bad brandon thinks armond live liek next door! :D

5. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    The SDSWS was invited to a private party in Pasadena last night where we were told that Peter Mayhew and possibly other SW celebrities would be in attendance. Then when we got there, who do we see but Brandon, and not only Peter Mayhew, but Jeremy Bullock as well. It took us San D'ers about 4 hours to drive up there as we stopped to pick up a fanforce member who had flown all the way from Indiana for Grand slam. I didn't believe Brandon at first when he said he didn't know that it would be a "Star Wars" party too... it was hilarious though... you should have seen Brandon's face when he saw all of us show up with lightsabers, and some of us in costume. :D

6. tk-7603

Feb 9, 2003
    soem of us? yeah un ok...liek two of us! haha! oh wait forgot about anakin! Also learned that court will have the lease expensive costume! As in not a lot of matreial! haha!

7. AnakinWisler

AnakinWisler Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    LOL! [face_laugh] Yeah...we heard about that. [face_mischief]

Wow...that was a long night. [face_plain] 8-} Didn't get back home until 4am. [face_plain] Ok...I'm finally going to sleep. 8-}

8. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Yeah her costum should be very uhmm... yeah. [face_mischief] :D

9. tk-7603

Feb 9, 2003
    i just saw a pic of someone wearing that at dragon con, well not a jedi version, but still, she was, lets say, very "un-becoming" in it! Im sure Rogue will be much better! Question, what made you (court) come up with that idea?

10. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
  11. Rogue_Granger

Rogue_Granger Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    Well, I wanted to run a Twi'lek in our RPG, and Justen(Flyboy) suggested I do a costume. He said I could "carry it off". after much convincing on Brandons part, I decided I may as well try.....just let me do some more yoga first!

12. Rogue_Granger

Rogue_Granger Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    hey if anyone wants to see pics(of Brandon and me w/ peter and Jeremy)just lemme know.....I'll email them to ya!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.