main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hmm, Would any (female) people be willing to do a few .Wav voice clips? Please?

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Audio' started by Alixen, Mar 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alixen

Alixen Jedi Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    I know this probobly isnt what you usually do here (this is my first visit) but i make Graphic and Sound Modifications for the game Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, the graphics are easy to make and i can do easily, the problem is the sound clips i would need for the Mod

The Modification is the Add Siri Tachi (Jedi Apprentice/Quest books)to the game, exept im lacking something quite important, Voice Clips, since she was never in an Ebook its imposible for me to get them.

Would any female's with a strong voice with a tone of Arogance please do me a huge favor and do 5-6 clips? they are only very short and in Wav format, about 3 to 6 seconds long each, just a sentance usually :)

The lines that would be best would be...

"Yea, Yea, Im here"
    "You gunna let me pass or do i make you?"
    "*a small laugh* Sure!"
    "Whatever Kenobi"
    "What you gunna do about it?"
    "Your goin down!

And the most imporortant, a realistic death cry.

Anyone willing to help? :)

If someone helps id be incredibly greatful, though easy its time consuming since you have to edit over 200 frames pixle by pixle and when i start i'll be too busy doing the frames to search for someone to help :(

Alixen/Xan

2. Jedi_Kray

Jedi_Kray Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 7, 2003
    Jedi_Kray here to the rescue!!!!!!
    Hi names Jaderian and being experienced in the field of voice acting and nunsuch I would luv to help you. Only on acout I can pull a few well awaited favs from a few chap to do the recording and downloading. So email me the add to where you need the stuff sent (jenneiferlarson18@yahoo.com) this is one of my mailing addresses. TAH TAH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.