main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA HobbyCon @ Pembroke Mall - May 11-13, 2001

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by VoodooManNC, Apr 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VoodooManNC

VoodooManNC Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2001
    I was curious if the area SW fans wanted to get together at the con in May. Maybe drum up some support...

2. VoodooManNC

Apr 24, 2001
    Just bumping it up...

I'll be helping a friend with is air brush booth on Saturday. Hope to see you there!

3. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    If you send me the exact details either by e-mail or PM, I will post the info on the main Fanforce page.

4. VoodooManNC

Apr 24, 2001
    Pembroke Mall in Virginia Beach, VA has been holding a Collector's Mart within the hallways of the mall for several years. Recently, the promoters of the Collector's Mart has now started sponsoring HobbyCons - a mini-convention with CCG's (Decipher is a regular at these HobbyCons) & Miniature games, as well as models. Since the disaster of ImagineCon last spring, these HobbyCon's are the only immediate alternative. With the release of Episode II just a year away, I was curious if any SW fans wanted to get together to drum up support, have get-together's at the HobbyCon, etc. I'll be helping a friend with his airbrush booth all day Saturday. Be sure to stop by so we can organize something for the next HobbyCon!

Collector's Mart HobbyCon
    May 11-12-13, 2001
    August 4-5, 2001
    October 6-7, 2001
    December 15-16, 2001

For info call: (757) 490-2367
    www.comicchest.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.