main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Hooper McFinney's RPF Bar & Grille 6.0 " Your liver can?t repel alcoholic drinks of that magnitude!"

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Thok, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    They also killed GCW-era canon with Star Wars Galaxies. Nonetheless, the Sony "Move" looks like a sex toy.

2. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    Just wait 'til I get round to the assorted scenes. :)

3. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
  4. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Mmmm, may be interesting to see where this one goes.:cool:

Edit: Of course I can say that since I'm not in it. A free belly jiggler is always a nice occurance:D

5. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    Moar? :D

6. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    There is going to be more?

Not seen the film in full, so I assumed that end stuff with the hatch, meant you had skipped to the end...

7. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    I should try my hand at one of those rewrites again.[face_thinking]

8. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    They're up.

Enjoy your enemas.

:D

9. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    Every RPFchat regular has gotten love... but me and Solo... still the scenes are making me lol XD

10. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    I am working on one for you, K_I. But as I am new to this style of RPF Theatre, don't get your hopes up.

11. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    should I be afraid?

12. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I don't know, Kahn. I don't know. [face_worried]

13. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Well, you can go look now.

Sithy

14. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I think it works, very very very slightly. [face_laugh]

*checks the theatre thread*

*laughs*

I don't imagine myself as black, normally.

15. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    It's kinda in your name right now, and I gotta admit if it weren't for the recent pics I would have no trouble seeing that:p

16. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Wooooo...it's just been ugly here at the Northeast. Wind, rain, and thunder all weekend. Quite a few roads are flooded and when I looked at my backyard there's just a lot of branches that now cover the ground. I think one tree actually had a good section of bark just torn off by the wind.

Kept me in bed too. When I woke up this morning and heard all the thunder and rain that was still falling, I just went back to sleep and didn't wake up until 1:00pm [face_laugh]

17. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Ugh, I know the feeling, Sarge. It's just been horrible around here all weekend.

The rain and wind stopped now, but last night it was still coming down pretty good. I'm surprised we didn't get water in our basement. That's always a fun thing. [face_frustrated]

18. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
  19. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003

Star Wars concert! NOOOOOOOOOO! Two and a half years I've been studying in Glasgow, and they wait until I go abroad to stage this. [face_not_talking]

Google Chrome continues to be awesome beyond measure. Watching a tab crash is actually a pleasure, simply because I know it won't take down my entire browser with it.

20. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    Awwww *pat pat*

Also: really? Lucky; Chrome has crashed entirely on me a couple of times - though only a couple of times, ever, which is pretty good.

21. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    I actually customized my Firefow so often, I got it running with all my features and not crashing anymore. But now I am cursed to stay in that state forever, as any update would destory my careful balance of programs and rewrites. [face_plain] Well . . . everything comes with a price. That said. Updates.

22. BobaMatt

BobaMatt TFN EU Staff star 7 VIP

Aug 19, 2002
    Okay, so maybe not this weekend, but the update is FINALLY UP.

23. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    :D :D

I'm gonna have fun with this one.

24. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Speaking of updates, with this year apparently being Aliens and Predator year, we have an updated sneak peak into the movie Predators! With the Aliens vs Predator game having been recently released in February and another game titled Aliens: Colonial Marines supposedly coming out later this year, we now have something strictly for the Predator in this new film! Despite already having an official sequel titled Predator 2, Predators is reportedly a reboot sequel or some-such of the first Predator with the name - if you couldn't guess it - being chosen to mirror the relationship between the movies Alien and Aliens. For our producer of this film we have Robert Rodriguez who is responsible for El Mariachi and Spy Kids.

I think I mentioned this before but, just to refresh the memory in any case, the plot for Predators is apparently about a group of humans that are taken from Earth and brought to the Predator homeworld. More specifically, they're dropped into a game reserve on the planet where Predators, obviously, hunt them down for sport with their usual...Predator ways!

Thoughts on the matter? I usually try to be optimistic about any form of work that involves a franchise that I saw when my dad had first put in the VHS tape (for those young ones out there, this was how we watched our movies back in the day :p ) but with the lack of successes, especially when it comes to the movie business, I can't help but feel just an itty bitty bit concerned. We already had the Aliens vs Predator and Aliens vs Predator: Requiem movies which...sucked...but with a movie that focuses strictly on one of the two alien species, I'm hoping that there will be some interesting new focus and innovations that Rodriguez will come up with for our alien hunters.

25. BobaMatt

BobaMatt TFN EU Staff star 7 VIP

Aug 19, 2002
    Because they were teen slasher pics that took place right here on Earth in the present day. They were...wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.