main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX Hope everyone had a good time.

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Old-Jedi, Dec 18, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old-Jedi

Old-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 25, 2000
    I hope everyone who made the get together had a good time. We met at Gameworks at exactly 3PM...ish. We handed out our recognition awards to Chad aka Darth Rain, to Cynthia aka Darth Cynthia, and our do- nothing Reginal Support flunky Brandon aka Kurgan1. We had the mysterious JediMistress in attendance, and we hope she continues to join us in our other activities(with or without her infamous date). We also had Jedi THX join us, welcome aboard. Good friends, good food, and good times. Thanks everyone, I hope we can see everyone at the January show. The only thing missing was the cheesy cheerleading flick. Maybe next time.

2. DarthCynthia

DarthCynthia Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2000
    Yup Yup (or Chad.. is that Yub Yub? LMAO!!! ;) jk!!!).. I had fun.. and can't wait for the next get together. Hopefully we can get things rolling again after the holidays... always hard to get everyone together and do more brainstorming etc for the club around this time o' year.
    (see my post about the meeting - I think I mentioned something about anyone have any ideas for a good meeting spot/s please let us know - we can always meet at Polar Ice, but sometimes we might want to do more like watch SW movies or play games or have get togethers like that).
    Glad to see everyone, and meet THX and Jedimistress...

MTF/DS/BWY,
    Cynthia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.