main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq HOW ABOUT A COOKOUT FOR THOSE WHO WILL NOT BE ATTENDING C3??

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by ZUBBZERO77, Apr 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZUBBZERO77

ZUBBZERO77 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2005
    Hello,

Jess and I were thinking about having a cookout for those of us that will not be attending Celebration 3. We can have it at my place and we can all bring food or pitch in and buy meat for grilling. I can do all of the grilling since I call myself the "CHEF". We can discuss it here or at the April meeting. We are thinking of doing it on the 23rd of April, it's a Saturday. Is everybody in???

TK-7911

2. nmfiredawg

nmfiredawg Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 4, 2005
    Just a little ? for you my little one. Aren't you going to be in TX? If not I might be interested in it, but if you are the Chef why don't you cook for me at work?

3. ZUBBZERO77

Feb 2, 2005
    No Monster...I mean Master...I will not be in Texas until the 27th of April. I will leave twon on the 25th or 26th. So I will be here for the cookout. I do not cook for you because you have hands and you can cook for yourself....ha ha ha....

4. ObeyTheFist

ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2004
    I would love to but dont know my plans for that weekend uuntil a few days before hand

5. black_8ight

black_8ight Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2004
    I'm in!

6. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    I'm down, but I'll need to know a definite time so I can adjust my work schedule.

7. debeautimous

debeautimous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    That would be awesome!!!

8. Fett-BobaFett

Fett-BobaFett Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2004
    That would be great! I'm in for bringing hotdogs. (the good stuff--no chemicals.) That would probably be me and family. Thanks for hosting Victor!

9. debeautimous

debeautimous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    OK let's start a list.

We need

Cups, plates, and plastic utensils

Desserts

Entrees

Beverages

Side Dishes

I will bring ginger ale, orange soda,Dr. pepper and a dessert

10. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    won't be able to make it... looks like I will be moving that day. well, crossing my fingers at least.

Have fun guys, eat a hotdog for me while I move my frigde in place

11. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Don't forget, we'll also be having our Prequel BBQ on May 15th!

12. ZUBBZERO77

Feb 2, 2005
    I was thinking more along the lines of me supplying the meat...like steaks and home made avocado dip with chips, grilled onions, and spanish rise. We could have hot dogs for the kids. And everyone else could bring a side dish...like macaroni salad, potatoe salad, baked beans, etc....we can also talk about it more during this months meeting on the 17th. We could start the cook out around 3 or 4 pm, whichever you guys decide.

TK-7911

13. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Oh Man! I am hungry already!

14. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Hi
    Is this going to be Saturday afternoon 4/23 or Sunday after the Walk? Nevermind, just saw that is is Saturday... good, I think we can make it!

15. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    zubbzero? did i just see you in target? or was it someone who just looked like you? cause i wasn't sure... if not then some stranger just had some weird woman staring at him in target...

16. ZUBBZERO77

Feb 2, 2005
    Yes.......I was at Target on Lomas and Eubank. I was wearing a fire department shirt and I was with my two girls. Didn't find any figures...just the new tin can with movie cards and figures with a glass.

17. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    I thought that was you! I walked passed you when I went to pick up my lunch right before you guys were ordering your food... I was wearing khaki pants and purple shirt

did you miss the vader bobble head pen, thinking about getting it.

18. ZUBBZERO77

Feb 2, 2005
    I missed you...I wasn't paying any attention. I did not see the Bobble Heads but I saw the Tin Can with movie cards....

19. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    no worries, you had your hands full with your daughters. The bobblehead pens were at the end of one of the checkout aisles - theyhave had an implus buy stand since the toys came out.

As fort he BBQ - who is bringing what? If the food is tempting enough I might show up.

20. nmfiredawg

Feb 4, 2005
    Only if the food is tempting enough!!!!! What would tempt you? Steak Lobster, Shrimp>?

21. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    well, tempting enough to bring me out of my paint fume haze, I am hoping I will be painting all day saturday.

and steak sounds great! actually, BBQ is one of my fav food styles... so thats why I can't make up my mind at the moment... hum, free food or painting all night? or painting, free food and then painting again!

22. ZUBBZERO77

Feb 2, 2005
    You have to show up and take a break...and yes, I will supply the CARNE ASADA, with grilled onions, and Spanish rice, and home made avocado dip....evryone else can bring in Salad, macaroni salad, potatoe salad, sodas, hot dogs and buns for the kids, beer, chips, tostadas, etc....we'll talk more about this on Sundays meeting.

TK-7911

OPEN THE BLAST DOORS!!! OPEN THE BLAST DOORS!!! I NEED TO USE THE RESTROOM AND IT'S ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BLAST DOORS!!!!!!

23. nmfiredawg

Feb 4, 2005
    Let me know how many people are going to show up. Maybe I can supply something too. Vic Don't u check your PM's

24. ZUBBZERO77

Feb 2, 2005
    My friend...if you would like to supply the avocados...I would greately appreciate it....and I forget about my PM but there are none right now.....

25. nmfiredawg

Feb 4, 2005
    That might work, I make a good dip too. Takes one to know one kind of thing. I pm'd you about the Luke...
    Let me know what else to bring. If I had an idea of how many would be there I would look at Steaks or something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.