main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How can we make our game better/more fun?

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Girls' started by OBIWAN-JR, Jul 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OBIWAN-JR

OBIWAN-JR Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 25, 2002
    We need to stop moaning about it, and try to come up with some solutions to make this a more fun/entertaining place to be/read.

At the moment I find myself looking over at the JCC a lot because it is often very quiet on here when I'm around. But I think that DelTom has a very good point when he says that we need to maybe look inwards to the house(s) a lot more, and try to get to know each other better.

Here are some ideas that we could maybe try to instigate:

1. Thought for the day thread
    Bri, I know that you started this before, but maybe we could make this something that we all participate in. For example, each day, one person posts a thought for discussion that lasts for 24hrs. We all do our level best to take part in this discussion at some point throughout the day. The person who posts the thought for the day, also at the same time nominates the next person, and so on, and so on, until we have gone through everyone, one by one.

2. Daily Game
    It doesn't have to be a different game everyday, but let's at least try and get a bunch (if not all) of us participating in a game each day.

3. Daily task/challenge
    Set by one or two people, for the rest to take part in, alternating the people who set the task each day.

4. Social threads
    Some threads for chatting in - so we don't bugger off to the chat rooms(!!), where anything and everything is open for discussion, from the nonsensical to the life-threateningly important!

5. Let people know when we're gonna be around
    I have started a few threeads trying to get people to commit to this, because I know that my hours don't fit with everyone elses, but it seems quite hard to get even loose timeframes out of people. If we at least have a better idead of when each other is around, we'll have a better chance of getting to know each other better.

Thoughts?
    Any other ideas?

-JR :)

2. OBIWAN-JR

OBIWAN-JR Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 25, 2002
    Up for visibility.

-JR :)

3. Esperanza_Nueva

Esperanza_Nueva Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 23, 2003
    I'M GETTING THERE!