main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How do you think Mace will die?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by THE_DOODE, Feb 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdmiralNeeda

AdmiralNeeda Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2004
    Sorry dude. Not going to happen, and Boba Fett will not be involved.

Mace will fight Palpatine until he wears him down to such an extent that Palpatine starts looking like the Emperor, at which point Anakin comes along. Both Palpatine and Mace argue with Anakin about what he should do. Anakin amputates Mace's hand, and then Palpatine fries Mace off a ledge and into the traffic on Coruscant.

2. Barf_Vader

Barf_Vader Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2004
    Why am I always wrong? :(

After reading the novel I found out the truth... Anikan (not in suit)cuts Mace's hand off.Palps finishes him off.

3. Starlad

Starlad Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2005
    Mace gets ready to kill Sidious, Anakin chops off Mace's hand. Sidious hits him full blast with lightning. With only one hand Mace can't deflect the full power of the lightning and it overtakes him. It carries him out of the window and he falls to his death.

4. PadawanFinney

PadawanFinney Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2005
    anakin goes to mace telling him he belives that palpetine is darth sidious, but not to harm him. mace then goes into palpetine's office with 3 other jedi. mace say's that he is under arrest, palpetine askes if that is a threat, then proceeds to attack them all, with his saber of course. he then kills the other 3 jedi leaving mace alone. anakin makes his way to the office in hopes to stop the jedi in time. but he then walks in to see the jedi dead, and mace fighting palpetine. anakin in confused and runs to the aid of palpetine. or was it mace? you don;t really know who anakin really wants to help until.... palpetine uses his lightning on mace and palpetine is yelling for anakin to help him. making him think that he can;t hold on for much longer. mace then grabs for his saber to strike down palpetine. but before mace can do anything, anakin slices off mace's arm which holds the saber. mace looks at anakin in horror and disbelief and then palpetine force pushes lightning onto mace, mace is thrown out the window falling down to his death.

5. Darth_Dweebie

Darth_Dweebie Jedi Master star 1

Aug 9, 2003
    I will be cheering when Mace gets offed. Hell, I'll be cheering when every Jedi gets offed.

6. Darth Kruel

Darth Kruel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2000
    At least Mace Windu didn't die like a punk. It took the Chosen One and a warped minded Sith Master to take him out completely. He's without a doubt the single strongest Jedi.

7. Darth_Dweebie

Darth_Dweebie Jedi Master star 1

Aug 9, 2003
    I have always been anti Mace Windu, and thought he was overrated. But now that I have read the screenplay, I will bow down and say, even though I still dislike him, Mace is a badass.

PS. Mace is not the strongest. In the current issue of Premiere magazine, page 122, George Lucas says that the two strongest guys in the universe are Yoda and Sid. You can't just go by the fact that Mace does better in his fight with Sid than Yoda, because each situation has it's own considerations, such as terrain. Georgie wrote these great films, so whatever he says goes I guess.

8. Darth Kruel

Darth Kruel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2000
    Of course. I said strongest Jedi, not Force user all together. Sidious is strong in the dark side, but Mace had his number that day in his office. It took Anakin's meddling for Sidious to get out on Mace, which says a lot about Mace. On the other hand Yoda loses to Sidious al together. I guess you win some and you lose some.

9. D_Lowe

D_Lowe Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 15, 2002
    Man, this is an oldie. I love reading the old speculation posts. I also get a kick out of reading the posts about Boba Fett doing the deed. Classic!

10. Stigs79

Stigs79 Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2005
    IN my opinion mace will die by fighting with palpatine in his office. Anakin as usual ruins the fun for Mace and cut his hand of. THe big window in his office will break. Anakin smirks and Palpatine says good bye my old friend. Mace will then get forced pushed out of the window and get hit by Corusant traffic. Landing on a freighter and chopped into peices.

11. Emperor_Billy_Bob

Emperor_Billy_Bob Jedi Grand Master star 7

Aug 9, 2000
    I am just wildly guessing...Mace thrown out the window by Palpatine's lightning. Only time will tell.

12. DarthFett77

DarthFett77 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 7, 2004
    ^^

NOOO! It's Boba Fett in the Slave 1 coming down from the skies playing 'Ride of the Valkeries' full blast on the radio laughing and Mace going 'I'm not going out like a punk suckah!' then he gets shot by the Slave 1's blaster cannons and dies.

[/sarcasm]

13. Sith_Dreamer

Sith_Dreamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2004
    Well this is an old threa,d one I have definetely not been around for. However, pretty funny to read the speculations. Some hit pretty close to the mark actually.

14. CPShArp

CPShArp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2005
    NOOO! It's Boba Fett in the Slave 1 coming down from the skies playing 'Ride of the Valkeries' full blast on the radio laughing and Mace going 'I'm not going out like a punk suckah!' then he gets shot by the Slave 1's blaster cannons and dies.

LOL [face_laugh]

15. D_Lowe

D_Lowe Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 15, 2002

The twist every Fett fan is looking for.

16. yoshifett

yoshifett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 17, 2004
    ***SPOILER WARNING!!!***

Anakin cuts his hand off, Sids blasts him out of the window with force lighting.

***SPOILER OVER***

Psst...we have the script.

17. WUkillabees

WUkillabees Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2005
    tragic accident lighting blunt with light saber

18. Drworm2002

Drworm2002 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2005
    ***SPOILER WARNING!!!***

Um...lol...no need for the warning. Me thinks this who place is a Spoiler zone. If people don't want to know...they shouldn't be here.

19. yoshifett

yoshifett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 17, 2004
    ^^^It was a joke because everyone already knows how Mace dies.

20. KnightWriter

KnightWriter Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 6, 2001
    Moving up to save. Please don't post here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.